IndiaDivine.org

Choices available in getting mails_ a suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Very important piece of information to our Sri Vaishnava members

Many members may already know about the message, which I am trying to convey. I am noting down the following message, for those who are not aware of a facility which provides for the group members

Andavan , Sri Ramanuja Mission . Srirangasri , Oppiliappan are some of the most popular among the .

Many in the public have enrolled in all these groups and naturally they would like to post their mails to all these groups, so that wider coverage is obtained. This results in the same mails getting repeated in one's mail box, if they are in the option of "Individual mails". This situation is sometimes irritating. But at the same time, you may not be able to control posting of maiols to a limited number groups only , if that message pertains to all Sri Vaishnavas. To avoid this situation,I am finding some are trying to cancel esubscription from a few groups and retain only one or two.

In this situation ,my suggestion will be, choose one group, which you like most for "Individual mails". For the remaining groups, instead of you choosing to "", you may choose the option of " Daily Digest ". By this, you will get all the group mails of a particular day in one mail only and you may have quick look at the headings and decide.

By this suggestion, you may not be wasting your time in cancelling individual repeat mails.

To choose your option of ' individual mails" and " daily digest ", you visit your group tab, available at the bottom of each group mail and select the option.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

I have the following suggestion