IndiaDivine.org

Saligrama Thiruvaradhanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Swamins,

Adiyen Dasaya Vigyabhanam. Daily I am doing Thiruvaradhanam. Now MY son is employed in Bangalore , and in a year almost twice or thrice we are going to Bangalore to look after his daughter one and half years old. Both my son and daughter in law are emplyed and in each visit we are likely to stay there for three months at a stretch. During that period I dont want to miss the Thiruvaradhanam for the Saligrama murthys. Hence I am taking my perumal along with me in a sandal box and the box will be coverd by a pattu vasthiram. The same will be kept in the suit case in between my clothes to avoid shaking. I want to know whether the practice at present Iam doing is correct or else tell me the correct proceedure.

Thanking you

S.sridharan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sir,

I do not feel any wrong the procedure you are following sir

adiyean

R. Srinivasan

Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharanandavan Sent: Tue, 24 November, 2009 1:27:40 PM Saligrama Thiruvaradhanam

Respected Swamins,

Adiyen Dasaya Vigyabhanam. Daily I am doing Thiruvaradhanam. Now MY son is employed in Bangalore , and in a year almost twice or thrice we are going to Bangalore to look after his daughter one and half years old. Both my son and daughter in law are emplyed and in each visit we are likely to stay there for three months at a stretch. During that period I dont want to miss the Thiruvaradhanam for the Saligrama murthys. Hence I am taking my perumal along with me in a sandal box and the box will be coverd by a pattu vasthiram. The same will be kept in the suit case in between my clothes to avoid shaking. I want to know whether the practice at present Iam doing is correct or else tell me the correct proceedure.

Thanking you

S.sridharan