IndiaDivine.org

Atma and Body - Shradham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

There are Devatas in the Pitru Lokam who are representing our fore-fathers. The Shrardham is done to please them. The Atma is indeed eternal and different from the body. Its goal is to reach the Moksham. Further information is available in various e-books published by the Oppiliappan Group moderator Shri.Sadagopan.

Dasan

Murali.

raman rajagopal <vasudhagopal2000andavan Sent: Fri, November 27, 2009 2:47:57 PMRe: please clarify

Respected Group Members,

I have been hearing from Mr.Velukudi Krishnan that Athma & Body are different. Also he says that this is told very much in Bhgavath Geetha. Further Athma is not subject to Death & is immortal. If this is so, then for whom & why are we performing shradhham? How then it is connected? Can this be clarified.

Regards,

R.Rajagopal

rajagopalan srinivasan srinivasan <jambakam (AT) (DOT) co.in>andavan@ .comThu, 26 November, 2009 6:41:01 PMRe: please clarify

Dear Sir,

When you come to know of the correct position, please follow the procedure of your forefathers in future. This will give you enough comfort both mentally and physically.

With regards,

adeiyan

R. Srinivasan

ranjani ragavan <ragavanranjani@ gmail.com>andavan@ .comWed, 25 November, 2009 2:03:16 PM please clarify

Respected group membersI have a confusion which I put forth for clarification.I am married for 15 years now.I have been celeberating all festivals following the practices taught by my mother- in- law.But recently I came to know that some of such practices were not of our forefathers, but of my mother- in- laws paternal practices(மாமியாரின௠பிறநà¯à®¤à®¹à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ வழகà¯à®•à®™à¯à®•à®³à¯ ).Now I am in a fix, whether to follow the original practices or to continue what I have been practicing.Please clarify me.Pranamsranjani

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.