IndiaDivine.org

VAISHNAVA BABY NAMES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen would like to know if there is any website where i can find Vaishnava Baby Names.If any one could guide for that it would be great facilitate for us.ThanksDasanS.Krishnakumar9940338826

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear KrishnaKumar,I think you are referring to the name for a new born baby.My suggestion would be to check your suitable name from Vishnu Sahasranamam and Lakshmi sahasranamam / ashtothram.Hope this helps.

dhAsanT.E. BadriOn Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM, krishnakumar s <krish_s_kumar wrote:

Adiyen would like to know if there is any website where i can find Vaishnava Baby Names.If any one could guide for that it would be great facilitate for us.ThanksDasanS.Krishnakumar

Websites la thedatheengo. Vishnu Sahasranamam sevingo athula entha namatha neenga choose pannalum perumal anugrahippar. Sthri namathukku Lakshmi Ashtothram krishnakumar s <krish_s_kumar02 December 2009 22:31andavan Subject: VAISHNAVA BABY NAMES Adiyen would like to know if there is any website where i can find Vaishnava Baby Names.If any one could guide for that it would be great facilitate for us.ThanksDasanS.Krishnakumar9940338826The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.Reply to sender | Reply to groupMessages in this topic (1)Recent Activity: New Members 5Visit Your Group Start a New TopicMARKETPLACEGoing Green: Your resource for green livingMom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other[The entire original message is not included]

AdiyenThanks a lot for enlightening me shri devanathan swaminDasankasturirangan.rOn Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Madhavan <rammadhav wrote:

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

PranAmam.

It is nice to have a list of suitable names for new borns, both baby boys and baby girls.

I remember to have heard that not all the names of the  Perumaal & Piraatti can be assigned to the children. Elders and those who have clear information on this subject are requested to kindly advise, which will be of great help .

Also, we can name the children with Great Vaishnava Names like, Kuresan, Lokacharian, Thimalainambi, Anandaazhvaan, Namperumaan, Emberumaanaar , Perianambi and so on. There are countless number such names of Perumaal, Piraatti and Bhagavathaas which can be assigned to the children to keep those names in vogue and also get benefitted by chanting those names while calling them.

We can refer to PeriAzhwar's Thirumozhi - 6.4  " Kaasum Karaiudai.. in assigning  undesirable names to the children, just to make it appear as modern etc.

Considered views and advise solicited.

Adiyen

Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.

--- On Sat, 12/5/09, krr.kash <krr.kash wrote:

krr.kash <krr.kashRe: VAISHNAVA BABY NAMES

andavan Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 11:20 AM

AdiyenVery informative and useful at the time of Namakarna of child.Serial no.691;692 and 693 there is repition of lord's name SATYA thriceand S.no. 760 and 761 as SHRISHTA  and SHIVA also appears twice.

dasankasturirangan. r

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Devanathan P.S <kalpakkam.devanatha n wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Devanathan P.S included below]

Please find enclosed an excel file containing the 1000 names as it appears in Vishnusahasranamam DevanathanKalpakkam

krishnakumar s <krish_s_kumar@ >andavan@ .com

Wed, 2 December, 2009 10:31:51 PM VAISHNAVA BABY NAMES 

Adiyen would like to know if there is any website where i can find Vaishnava Baby Names.If any one could guide for that it would be great facilitate for us.

Thanks

Dasan

S.Krishnakumar