IndiaDivine.org

H.H. Mangalaasaasanam today at Sri Kalyana Venkateswarar Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

This evening H.H.Srimath Andavan performed Managlaasaasanam of Sri Kalyana Venkateswarar Temple located midway on the Tirupathi-Renigunta Road,just across the railway level crossing.There were clear guidelines on the road with sign boards for directions. This temple was till recently privately owned by a family trust and the they volunteered to hand over the temple to Srimath Andavan Ashramam. H.H. arrived from Chennai around 6 P.M.He was received with Poornakumbam and Sri Chatari Mariyadai at the entrance of the Temple. Sri Chakravarthi,our Ashramam Trustee at Tirupathi made all arrangements.H.H was immensely impressed with the Moolaval vigraham with Ubaya Nachimars as well as Uthsavar vigrahams. There is an Anjaneyar Sannathi, Vishvaksenar and Alwars Sannathis.The temple has an imposing Rajagopuram and the surrondings , prakarams were kept clean. Srimath andavan appreciated the gesture of the Donor family and he honoured the on thios

occasion.

I was fortunate to join H.H. for this occasion and I am presenting to our members the photographs taken on the occasion. I will resent separately you tube movie pictures taken on the occasion

Tomorrow morning H.H. performs Mangalaasaasanam of Sri Padmavathi Thayaar Sannathi at 9 A.M.

On Tuesday,8th Dec. the same will be at Thiruvenkatamudayan Sannathi at Tirumala.

I will try to cover to the extent possible both the events.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rangaswamy.srinivasan/SriKalyanaVenkateswararTempleTirupathiReniguntaRoadHHMangalaasaasanam

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan