IndiaDivine.org

recently visited temples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

DasOham

adiyEn had been fortunate to have the bhAgyam of some kainkaryams at ThirukkoodalUr (Aduthurai Perumal Koil) DivyadEsam.

A Trust - "Sangamapuri" has been formed by the locals, after MahAsamprOkshanam at the temple in 2002. They are carrying out various renovation work apart from taking care of the daily, monthly, annual festivities at the DivyadEsam since then.

Though in recent times, with the change in the Executive Officer, things seem to have not going on well at the temple. We hope the internal tussle and difference get over soon and that the ciurrent situation does not deteriorate.

Sangamapuri seems to have enough donors as well as people to carry out the kainkaryams, I believe. Many SevArthis contribute to the Trust and many like me offer kainkaryams to conduct festivals in the temple.

You may want to write to Bharathi, Trustee os Sankamapuri at madhavanthiruvadi. Bharathi lives in Thirukkoodalur.

Hi mobile no is 93443 03809

dAsan

Sriraman

Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharanandavan Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 8:11:19 PM recently visited temples

Dear Swamins

Adiyen Sridharan dasasya vighyabhanam. Recently I had been to Thula snanam along with my family.

during that time I had been to Thirukannankudi, Thirukannamangai, Thirukoodalur, Kapisthalam, Thiru Indhalur, Kozhikuthi Vanmutti Perumal. Of all the above temples i visited I was very pained to see the conditions of the suroundings of the Thirukoodalur temple situated on the kumbakonam Thiruvairu route. I visited the temple after the Pavithrothsavam was over. At about 3.30 pm we had been in the temple. The Butter had been to his residence after finishing pavithrothsavam. The Sanctum sanctorium of Jagathraksha perumal was closed . But the Thayar sannadhi was kept open.

The watchman of the temple taken us round the temple and explained the sthalapuranam. But the outer praharam of the temple was full of unwanted bushes grown haphazardly and it was very difficult to walk in the praharam.

What i want to convey through this communication is as follows.

In Nava Thirupathy temples in Tirunelveli although the temples were under the mangement of Hindu Endownment board, the TVS group is maintaining the temple praharams and the surroundings vey clean and tidy. They have kept a register on the temple, daily TVS people will inspect the temple to see the maintenance and affix their signature on the register for their visit.

Like that the Thirukoodalur temple also will kept neat clean and tidy. Since the place is a village and the population is not so high and are very poor in status. Now Iam suggesting that our religious heads may initiate a programme to find out an industrialist from their shishyas who is having their business enterprises in the nearby area and requesting him to maintain the temple surroundings as it was done by TVS group in Nava Thirupathi. If i say anything wrong please pardon me.

Dasan

S.Sridharan.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.