IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [ramkripa:1307] Invitation to view gollapudi's Picasa Web Album - Brahmotsavam in Balaji Temple,Jakarta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I wish to share one of my Ramkripa group member's mail with other sister group members. This is in Jakarta and Lord's celebration. Pl view this album,

Regards,

P. Srinivasan[Vasu]

Hosur

09-12-2009--- On Wed, 12/9/09, kanthi krishna <jeekekey wrote:

kanthi krishna <jeekekey[ramkripa:1307] Invitation to view gollapudi's Picasa Web Album - Brahmotsavam in Balaji Temple,Jakartaramkripa (AT) googl (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:03 AM

dear all,

we have a Shiva Temple complex in jakarta where Lord Balaji`s temple is located.Manged by Tamilians,the idol attracts large crowds.

Annual Brahmotsavam is performed during this time of the year.I am sending the link to this years brahmotsavam....pl view the album.

You are invited to view gollapudi's photo album: Brahmotsavam in Balaji Temple,Jakarta

Brahmotsavam in Balaji Temple,Jakarta

Pluit Shiva Temple Complex, Jakarta -

Dec 3, 2009by gollapudi

Balaji Brahmotsavam was grandly celebrated for 3 days.Here are a few snaps of all the 3 days functions

View Album Play slideshow Contribute photos to this album

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~You received this message because you are d to the Google Groups "RAMKRIPA" group. To post to this group, send email to ramkripa (AT) googl (DOT) com