of 'Nama'

6. Because the utterance of 'Nama' absolved one of his or her sins, it does not

mean that one can go on committing sin after sin

7. The mind of persons who practise 'Nama Sankeerthanam' should be soaked in

ahimsa, sathyam, astheyam, brahmacharya and aparigraha

8. They should not preach 'Nama's efficacy and significance to those who do not

have faith in it.

9. What karnam enjoins one to follow in day to day activities, should not be

deliberately ignired at the cost of 'Nama Uccharana'.

10. They should not be unkind and arrogant in their behaviour

Regards

Mukundan.S

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

adiyan vignappanam . thanks fore the message. i like to differ on your 2nd line..i am of the view that the messages are comman to all and this does not specify to

vaishnavas alone. how we can engage in namasankeerthanam except on lord narayana.

the other name should not be even uttered even once by vaishnavites.

this is my personal opinion only and if i am wrong please pardon me. adiyan sri vasan--- On Tue, 12/22/09, SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s wrote:

SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam"balaji spb ambt" <nedbala, jagannathan, kgagan_57, "nsamrep" <nsmanian, "R. KRISHNAN" <rk, "krishnan" <krishnanr19, "narayanan narayanan" <srinarayan2005, "Narayanan Srinivasan" <narayanan.srinivasan, "krithika" <krithika0708, "andavan" <andavan >, "pv" <pvenkatesan, "JAYASHREE MUKUNDAN" <jayampattu96, "anilsharma jaipur" <anilamrep, "deepak" <deepakmadhu2000, "DESI BLR" <srinivasa.raghavan, "RAJAN" <tsrajan2573, "Rajan Triplicane" <rajan,

"jayanthu" <jeyrevaTuesday, December 22, 2009, 4:44 PM

Pl view the below:-Behold The Ten Commandments of Namasankeerthanam - Padma Puranam1. The Practitioner of Nama Sankeerthanam should not insult or harm saints or persons of saintly disposition and should not indulge in calumny of any person2. They should not differentiate between Shiva and Vishnu3. They should not treat their Guru with Scant respect4. They should not treat Vedas with scant respect5. They should have implicit and impeccable faith in the efficacy of utterance of 'Nama'6. Because the utterance of 'Nama' absolved one of his or her sins, it does not mean that one can go on committing sin after sin7. The mind of persons who practise 'Nama Sankeerthanam' should be soaked in ahimsa, sathyam, astheyam, brahmacharya and aparigraha8. They should not preach 'Nama's efficacy and significance to those who do not have faith in it.9. What karnam enjoins one to follow in day to day

activities, should not be deliberately ignired at the cost of 'Nama Uccharana'.10. They should not be unkind and arrogant in their behaviourRegardsMukundan.SThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

I agree with you. As per our Sampradayam traditions, the line 2 is out of context. It may be Sri Mukundan's personal opinion and need not find a place in our group mailing. As the moderator of the group ,let me be more watchful in future mails.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

krishnamachari srinivasan <krishsriraviandavan Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 2:06:58 PMRe: ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam

adiyan vignappanam . thanks fore the message. i like to differ on your 2nd line..i am of the view that the messages are comman to all and this does not specify to

vaishnavas alone. how we can engage in namasankeerthanam except on lord narayana.

this is my personal opinion only and if i am wrong please pardon me. adiyan sri vasan--- On Tue, 12/22/09, SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s wrote:

SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam"balaji spb ambt" <nedbala, jagannathan, kgagan_57, "nsamrep" <nsmanian, "R. KRISHNAN" <rk, "krishnan" <krishnanr19, "narayanan narayanan" <srinarayan2005, "Narayanan Srinivasan" <narayanan.srinivasan, "krithika" <krithika0708, "andavan" <andavan >, "pv" <pvenkatesan, "JAYASHREE MUKUNDAN" <jayampattu96, "anilsharma jaipur" <anilamrep, "deepak" <deepakmadhu2000, "DESI BLR" <srinivasa.raghavan, "RAJAN" <tsrajan2573, "Rajan Triplicane" <rajan,

"jayanthu" <jeyrevaTuesday, December 22, 2009, 4:44 PM

Pl view the below:-Behold The Ten Commandments of Namasankeerthanam - Padma Puranam1. The Practitioner of Nama Sankeerthanam should not insult or harm saints or persons of saintly disposition and should not indulge in calumny of any person2. They should not differentiate between Shiva and Vishnu3. They should not treat their Guru with Scant respect4. They should not treat Vedas with scant respect5. They should have implicit and impeccable faith in the efficacy of utterance of 'Nama'6. Because the utterance of 'Nama' absolved one of his or her sins, it does not mean that one can go on committing sin after sin7. The mind of persons who practise 'Nama Sankeerthanam' should be soaked in ahimsa, sathyam, astheyam, brahmacharya and aparigraha8. They should not preach 'Nama's efficacy and significance to those who do not have faith in it.9. What karnam enjoins one to follow in day to day

activities, should not be deliberately ignired at the cost of 'Nama Uccharana'.10. They should not be unkind and arrogant in their behaviourRegardsMukundan.SThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

I agree with Sriman Srinivasan.Kalapna Ravi--- On Thu, 24/12/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: ten commandments of Namasankeerthanamandavan Date: Thursday, 24 December, 2009, 3:34 PM

I agree with you. As per our Sampradayam traditions, the line 2 is out of context. It may be Sri Mukundan's personal opinion and need not find a place in our group mailing. As the moderator of the group ,let me be more watchful in future mails.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

krishnamachari srinivasan <krishsriravi@ >andavan@ .comWed, December 23, 2009 2:06:58 PMRe: ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam

this is my personal opinion only and if i am wrong please pardon me. adiyan sri vasan--- On Tue, 12/22/09, SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s > wrote:

SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s > ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam"balaji spb ambt" <nedbala (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, jagannathan@ shriramlife. in, kgagan_57 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com, "nsamrep" <nsmanian (AT) amrep (DOT) in>, "R. KRISHNAN" <rk (AT) fennermail (DOT) com>, "krishnan" <krishnanr19@ hotmail.com>, "narayanan narayanan" <srinarayan2005@ rediffmail. com>, "Narayanan Srinivasan" <narayanan.srinivasa n, "krithika" <krithika0708@ gmail.com>, "andavan" <andavan@ .com>, "pv" <pvenkatesan@ amrep.in>, "JAYASHREE MUKUNDAN" <jayampattu96@ gmail.com>, "anilsharma jaipur" <anilamrep (AT) (DOT) co.in>, "deepak" <deepakmadhu2000@ .co. in>, "DESI BLR" <srinivasa.raghavan@ in.abb.com>, "RAJAN" <tsrajan2573@ gmail.com>, "Rajan Triplicane" <rajan (AT) ramcides (DOT) com>,

"jayanthu" <jeyreva >Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 4:44 PM

Namaskarams,I also agree with Sriman Srinivasankrishna sridharanOn Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM, kalpana ravi <kalpanaravi70 wrote:

I agree with Sriman Srinivasan.Kalapna Ravi--- On Thu, 24/12/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: ten commandments of Namasankeerthanamandavan

Thursday, 24 December, 2009, 3:34 PM

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

krishnamachari srinivasan <krishsriravi@ >andavan@ .com

Wed, December 23, 2009 2:06:58 PMRe: ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam

adiyan vignappanam . thanks fore the message. i like to differ on your  2nd line..i am of the view that the messages are comman to all and this does not specify to

vaishnavas alone. how we can engage in namasankeerthanam except on lord narayana.

the other name should not be even uttered even once by vaishnavites.

this is my personal opinion only and if i am wrong please pardon me. adiyan sri vasan--- On Tue, 12/22/09, SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s > wrote:

SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s > ten commandments of Namasankeerthanam " balaji spb ambt " <nedbala (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, jagannathan@ shriramlife. in, kgagan_57 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com, " nsamrep " <nsmanian (AT) amrep (DOT) in>, " R. KRISHNAN " <rk (AT) fennermail (DOT) com>, " krishnan " <krishnanr19@ hotmail.com>, " narayanan narayanan " <srinarayan2005@ rediffmail. com>, " Narayanan Srinivasan " <narayanan.srinivasa n, " krithika " <krithika0708@ gmail.com>, " andavan " <andavan@ .com>, " pv " <pvenkatesan@ amrep.in>, " JAYASHREE MUKUNDAN " <jayampattu96@ gmail.com>, " anilsharma jaipur " <anilamrep (AT) (DOT) co.in>, " deepak " <deepakmadhu2000@ .co. in>, " DESI BLR " <srinivasa.raghavan@ in.abb.com>, " RAJAN " <tsrajan2573@ gmail.com>, " Rajan Triplicane " <rajan (AT) ramcides (DOT) com>,

" jayanthu " <jeyreva >Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 4:44 PM

Pl view the below:-Behold The Ten Commandments of Namasankeerthanam - Padma Puranam1. The Practitioner of Nama Sankeerthanam should not insult or harm saints or persons of saintly disposition and should not indulge in calumny of any person

2. They should not differentiate between Shiva and Vishnu3. They should not treat their Guru with Scant respect4. They should not treat Vedas with scant respect5. They should have implicit and impeccable faith in the efficacy of utterance of 'Nama'

6. Because the utterance of 'Nama' absolved one of his or her sins, it does not mean that one can go on committing sin after sin7. The mind of persons who practise 'Nama Sankeerthanam' should be soaked in ahimsa, sathyam, astheyam, brahmacharya and aparigraha

8. They should not preach 'Nama's efficacy and significance to those who do not have faith in it.9. What karnam enjoins one to follow in day to day

-- krishna sridharan