IndiaDivine.org

New year's first mail to the group with the blessings of H.H.Srimath Andavan and Sri Deva Perumal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe RangaRamanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

We understand that our group members are attending Adhyayana uthsavams being held at different Perumal Koils at various places. Many are enthusiastically sending messages and pictures to the group for the benfit of other members, who could not be physically present at those places. Myself along with my family members attended Rappathu uthsavam at Sri Devaathiraaja Perumal Sannathi, Kanchipuram. A few of the photographs have already been posted. In this mail my son Sri Vijay Anand captured some more pictures of the uthsavam and I am attaching the same with this for all of you to view on this New Year's Day, 2010.

Let our Achrayan and Sri Perundevi Naayika Sametha Sri Deva Perumal's anugrahams be there for all of you.

It is also gratifying to note that this Adhyayana Uthsavam is being observed even in at a far of country like USA, where a group Srimath Andavan sishyas are celebrating enthusiastically, with a structured programme for the whole event. Messages on this are appearing separately in our .

http://picasaweb.google.com/anvijay/KanchiRappathuUthsavam#

Daasan,R.Srinivasan.