IndiaDivine.org

Chetlur Swami's vyakyanams [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raguveeradayal

I would like to inform you that we have a number of works in the British Library by this eminent author from a very early date onwards. If you would kindly visit our website: http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/?func=file & file_name=login-bl-list and browse on  " Narasimmācāriyār, Cēṭlūr " , you will find a few books of great value. Regrettably these books are not available for loan. You may be able to find some rare editions of this author at the Roja Muthiah Library in Taramani, Chennai. In course of time I hope to add more books writtein or edited by this Swami from the past.

Sincerely

Nalini Persad

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

[Attachment(s) from T.Raguveeradayal included below]

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. During my recent visit to Chennai, I could get a book ---containg the vyakyanams of Chetlur Narasimmachari swami on Swami Desikan's few chillarai rahasyangal --- from the platform old book vendor. It contains the following

1)Srimath Samprathaya parisuddhi (first 8 pages missing from the 93 pages vyakyanam)

2)Srimath thathva padhavi

3)Srimath Rahasya pathavi

4)Srimath thathva navaneetham

5)Srimath Rahasya navaneetham

6) Srimath Thathva maathrukai

7)Srimath Rahasya maathrukai

8)Srimath thathva santhesam

9)Srimath rahasya santhesam

10) Srimath rahasya santhesa vivaranam

11) srimath thathva rathnaavali

11) Srimath thathva rathnavali prathipaathya sangraham

12) Srimath rahasya rathnaavali

13) srimath rahasya rathnavali hruthayam

14) Srimath thathvathraya suLakam

The book contains 600 pages and since it is in manipravalam with grantha lipi, I have to only scan it and upload. So for purposes of easy uploading and downloading, adiyen will upload chapterwise and inform the links. Some topics need splitting into two or three parts. Here is a sample. Those who are well versed with Grantha lipi can enjoy it. And adiyen will be waiting for our K.Sridharan swami (Namperumal vijayam) to give it in simple Tamil. Srimath Thathva pathavi vyakyanam is attached as pdf..

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

-- nalini