IndiaDivine.org

Sri Ramanuja Mission - FW: [Prabhandham] 21 day festival

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FWD...

Prabhandham From: mallikasrinivasan1Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:55:38 -0800Re: [Prabhandham] 21 day festival

Dear Bhavathaas,

We in the Washington area were blessed & had an opportunity to attend the adyayana utsavam conducted at Alder Woods Dr. , Fairfax.

I want to express my special thanks & gratitude to the family for successfully conducting the Uthsavam. PagalPatthu & Irappatthu days functions were conducted in a grand manner & one got the feeling that they were in India. People who attended Nammaazhwar Moksham would agree with me that it was such a moving experience and it felt as if we were in Thiruvaragam in front of Azhagiya Manavalan himself.

The host of bhagavathas made sure the participating bhagavatha's were well provided w/the necessary books to recite the paasurams. In keeping up with the modern times they even had the flat screen TV monitors with the scrolling verses for easy recital. Shldn't forget the teleconference they arranged which got people together fr all over the globe. Shri. Sriram made sure email went out on a daily basis w/the paasurams to be recited that day along w/some special titbits of that day's paasuram/azhwaar.

I have to mention my special thanks to the bhagavatha-ladies for the care and attention they provided for the attendees including the small kids. Also a BIG special thanks for the excellent dinner (credit to Radha) that was followed by on all the days.

The 21 day function is equivalent to having 21 days of non stop party w/food provided on all the days.(Mind you w/the attendance of a min 25 devotees daily.) It's not an easy task and that too w/4 small kids in the house. Kudos to the ladies and the gentlemen for their support.

Thank you for a memorable experience & wishing and praying for all the very best to your family.

Vasu & Mallika Srinivasan.--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Hullahalli Prasanna <prasannah66 > wrote:

Hullahalli Prasanna <prasannah66 >[Prabhandham] Fine musicPrabhandham Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 1:46 PM

http://www.stringte mple.com/ catalog/videos. php