IndiaDivine.org

Devotees are happy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins

After reading and seeing photos of " Thayar " in the inter-net, many asthikas are coming to worship " Thayar "

Adiyen will be failing in my duty if adiyen fails to mention here the visit of Smt Bhama of Choolai medu daily for the past three days with friends and family to worship Sri Adhinayaki alias Sriranga Nachiyar

Sri Prasanna Mukundan with his sahadharmini from Mylapore came to worship " Thayar " today, after seeing " Thayar " in the inter-net

Once come and worshipped, " Thayar" brings them again and again to Chandra Flat. The finest example for this is Sri T. Veeraraghavan formerly Canara Bank D G M from Rangarajapuram, Sri Srinivasan of S B I ( Chief Manager ) Virugambakkam, & some of the staff of S B I

Adiyen is ever happy to receive every asthika . They can come and worship " Thayar " as frequently as possible, because this

" makara " maasam ( Thai maasam ). Worshipping on fridays is significant ( visesham ) in addition to the holidays ( holy day as far as worship is concerned )

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.