IndiaDivine.org

Residential Apartment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear HH Srimad Andavan Sishyas,

Subject very much indicates that this is not the topic to be discussed in this group. However I am writing this Email with the permission of HH Srimad Andavan.

Reason: Lot of HH Srimad Andavan Sishyas have approached Shri. Jagan Swamin to refer any Apartment that would come up for Sale in and around the Chennai Aashram.

Myself and Shri Jagan Swamin will facilitate the purchase of the property for our Interested Sishyas. In complete confidence, you can evaluate the said property.

Also note HH Srimad Andavan is not interested in anything other than his Anugraham to the Interested Buyers. He will not be involving himself in any selection of the buyer, etc.,

I work in the Real Estate Industry and my official name is Sundar Rajan. Everyone call me Gopal in our Aashram. Well, now I am coming to the subject.

In about 2 KMS distance from our Aashram, there is Kutchery Road. There is a Property which has come up for Sale on Kutchery Road. The Property is located few meters before the Avadara Sthalam of Swami Peyaazhwar. Please note the Property is on the main Kutchery Road. Currently it houses a Free Clinic, State Bank of Mysore and two empty floors. Ground and First Floor are Hall type and Second and Third Floor are for Residential Use. The owner is in the process of vacating both Clinic and the Bank and would like to sell the Property. Owner is a Lawyer. Bank is paying Rs. 80,000/- Rent Per Month. If the buyer is interested, he / she can continue with the rental arrangement with the Bank. If not, the same could be given as empty space. The Building is approx. 13 years old. Can be refurbished or demolished and reconstructed. Ruling prices in that area is INR 8000/- ~ INR 8500/- Per Sq. Ft for New Apartments. Second Apartments transact between INR 7500/- ~ INR 7800/- Per Sq. Ft. Owner is asking for INR 7500/- Per Sq. Ft. There is approx. 13,400 Sq. Ft in the Building with necessary Car Parks. If about 10 ~ 12 Sishyas join together, this property can be purchased and refurbished or reconstructed. The Extent of the Land is Approx. 3 Grounds.

With the current space, we should be able to come out with 12 ~ 13 Apartments of 1000 ~ 1100 Sq. Ft each (Planning not done yet). If you choose to demolish and reconstruct, with the existing FSI availability from CMDA, we should be able to come out with 10 ~ 11 Apartments of 1000 ~ 1100 Sq. Ft each.

It is estimated that refurbishment would cost Approx. INR 750 ~ INR 800 Per Sq. Ft and a New Building would cost about INR 1400/- Per Sq. Ft including Sanctions, Statutory and Liason Charges, Architect Fees, Construction of the Space, Electricty, CMWSSB Charges, Lift, etc.,

Kindly let me or Shri Jagan Swamin know about your interest in buying an Apartment for yourself. Please note we will not be initiating the purchase process, even if we don't have a buyer for one of the Apartment among the 12 Nos.

Note: This will be on a First Cum First Serve Basis.

Regards

Jagannathan

+91 98402 86189 (Chennai Number) or +91 96526 48129 (Andhra Number) (Currently HH Srimad Andavan is camping in Hyderabad Aashramam)

Sundar (a) Gopal

+91 98848 75641

Dear Sir, Is the cost per flat Rs 75 lacs or so?NarasimhanOn Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Sundar Rajan Jagannathan <sundarrajanj16 wrote:

Subject very much indicates that this is not the topic to be discussed in this group. However I am writing this Email with the permission of HH Srimad Andavan.

Reason: Lot of HH Srimad Andavan Sishyas have approached Shri. Jagan Swamin to refer any Apartment that would come up for Sale in and around the Chennai Aashram.

Myself and Shri Jagan Swamin will facilitate the purchase of the property for our Interested Sishyas. In complete confidence, you can evaluate the said property.

Also note HH Srimad Andavan is not interested in anything other than his Anugraham to the Interested Buyers. He will not be involving himself in any selection of the buyer, etc.,

I work in the Real Estate Industry and my official name is Sundar Rajan. Everyone call me Gopal in our Aashram. Well, now I am coming to the subject.

In about 2 KMS distance from our Aashram, there is Kutchery Road. There is a Property which has come up for Sale on Kutchery Road. The Property is located few meters before the Avadara Sthalam of Swami Peyaazhwar. Please note the Property is on the main Kutchery Road. Currently it houses a Free Clinic, State Bank of Mysore and two empty floors. Ground and First Floor are Hall type and Second and Third Floor are for Residential Use. The owner is in the process of vacating both Clinic and the Bank and would like to sell the Property. Owner is a Lawyer. Bank is paying Rs. 80,000/- Rent Per Month. If the buyer is interested, he / she can continue with the rental arrangement with the Bank. If not, the same could be given as empty space. The Building is approx. 13 years old. Can be refurbished or demolished and reconstructed. Ruling prices in that area is INR 8000/- ~ INR 8500/- Per Sq. Ft for New Apartments. Second Apartments transact between INR 7500/- ~ INR 7800/- Per Sq. Ft. Owner is asking for INR 7500/- Per Sq. Ft. There is approx. 13,400 Sq. Ft in the Building with necessary Car Parks. If about 10 ~ 12 Sishyas join together, this property can be purchased and refurbished or reconstructed. The Extent of the Land is Approx. 3 Grounds.

With the current space, we should be able to come out with 12 ~ 13 Apartments of 1000 ~ 1100 Sq. Ft each (Planning not done yet). If you choose to demolish and reconstruct, with the existing FSI availability from CMDA, we should be able to come out with 10 ~ 11 Apartments of 1000 ~ 1100 Sq. Ft each.

It is estimated that refurbishment would cost Approx. INR 750 ~ INR 800 Per Sq. Ft and a New Building would cost about INR 1400/- Per Sq. Ft including Sanctions, Statutory and Liason Charges, Architect Fees, Construction of the Space, Electricty, CMWSSB Charges, Lift, etc.,

Kindly let me or Shri Jagan Swamin know about your interest in buying an Apartment for yourself. Please note we will not be initiating the purchase process, even if we don't have a buyer for one of the Apartment among the 12 Nos.

Regards

Jagannathan

+91 98402 86189 (Chennai Number) or +91 96526 48129 (Andhra Number) (Currently HH Srimad Andavan is camping in Hyderabad Aashramam)

Sundar (a) Gopal

+91 98848 75641

-- Narasimhan K L

Swamin

It will work out to somewhere ar that rate. I am staying in Mylapore in Madhava Perumal Koil Street ever since I was born and roughly the market rate per sq ft in Mylapore in 7500 or 8K. Hence for a 1000 Sq.Ft House it should work out to somewhere around 75 Lacs.

Dasan,

ASV.Kesavan

narasimhan kannan <narasimhanklandavan Sent: Sun, 31 January, 2010 9:54:32 PMRe: Residential Apartment

Dear Sir, Is the cost per flat Rs 75 lacs or so?Narasimhan

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Sundar Rajan Jagannathan <sundarrajanj16@ gmail.com> wrote:

In about 2 KMS distance from our Aashram, there is Kutchery Road. There is a Property which has come up for Sale on Kutchery Road. The Property is located few meters before the Avadara Sthalam of Swami Peyaazhwar. Please note the Property is on the main Kutchery Road. Currently it houses a Free Clinic, State Bank of Mysore and two empty floors. Ground and First Floor are Hall type and Second and Third Floor are for Residential Use. The owner is in the process of vacating both Clinic and the Bank and would like to sell the Property. Owner is a Lawyer. Bank is paying Rs. 80,000/- Rent Per Month. If the buyer is interested, he / she can continue with the rental arrangement with the Bank. If not, the same could be given as empty space. The Building is approx. 13 years old. Can be refurbished or demolished and reconstructed. Ruling prices in that area is INR 8000/- ~ INR 8500/- Per Sq. Ft for New Apartments. Second Apartments transact between

INR 7500/- ~ INR 7800/- Per Sq. Ft. Owner is asking for INR 7500/- Per Sq. Ft. There is approx. 13,400 Sq. Ft in the Building with necessary Car Parks. If about 10 ~ 12 Sishyas join together, this property can be purchased and refurbished or reconstructed. The Extent of the Land is Approx. 3 Grounds.

Regards

Jagannathan

Sundar (a) Gopal

+91 98848 75641

-- Narasimhan K L

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.