IndiaDivine.org

Fw: RE: [sreyas06] DIABETIC ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs

Please find below a communication recieved from Shri.T .N.C VARAHAN regarding the above which is self explanatory.

I also take this oppurtunity to thank our group members for exchanging such invaluable communications for the benefit of our society.

With best regards

Bashyam Sadagopan

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, VARAHAN TNC <varahanc wrote:

VARAHAN TNC <varahancRE: [sreyas06] DIABETIC ?sadak_1947, "Narasimhan KM" <keyemenThursday, 4 March, 2010, 8:15

Sadag I am addressing this reply to all your friends : My wife is 67 years old. She is a Diabetic for some years. I tried this formula during the last two weeks for her. Her sugar level has come down to normal. I thank every one of you, who has taken pains to circulate this important and essential formula. In Chennai, you can get this Gondhu and Black Jeera in all branches of Nuts and Spices. Ask for Edible Gum. Make a 1 Litre mixture. About 90 ml. of it for 7 days in the first week and four alternate days

thereafter. We should get feed back from other users also. Thanks once agin to all. varahan Have a good day,T.N.C. Varahan (varahanc) (varahanc) Phone : 091 44 28151828

Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:45:37 +0000sadak_1947Subject: Fw: [sreyas06] DIABETIC ?varahanc; keyemen

For information and please pass on to those who can take a try.

sadagopan--- On Thu, 11/2/10, rajagopalan srinivasan srinivasan <jambakam wrote:

rajagopalan srinivasan srinivasan <jambakamFw: [sreyas06] DIABETIC ?"NARASIMHAN SRINIVASAVARADHAN" <unsln, "sadagopan Bashyam" <sadak_1947, "SRINIVASAN VENKATARAMAN" <v.srinivasan43, "RANGARAJAN RAGHURAMAN" <RAGHURAMANUS, "SRINIVASAN" <d_srinivasan, "niyatha Krishnan" <niyathakrishnan, "Namagiri arumugam" <namagiri.arumugam, "N.K.Viswanathan" <nkvsbiThursday, 11 February, 2010, 20:44

n

----- Forwarded Message ----SREYAS <sreyas06sreyas06 Sent: Wed, 10 February, 2010 6:04:31 PM[sreyas06] DIABETIC ?

DIABETIC ?

FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets ............ ......... ......The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar controlling drugs. I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you can and let them take the maximum benefit from it. AS RECEIVED : DR. TONY ALMEIDA (Bombay Kidney Speciality expert ) made the extensive experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes. Now a days a lot of

people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes. Ingredients: 1 - Wheat flour 100 gm2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm3 - Barley 100 gm 4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gmMethod of Preparation Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself. When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug or bottle. How to use it? Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty. Continue this for 7 days. Next

week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem. Note: A request is to spread this to as many as possible so that others can also take benefit out of it. SPB MESSAGE SINCE THESE ARE ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, TAKING THEM IS NOT HARMFUL. SO THOSE WHO ARE SCEPTICAL ABOUT THIS TREATMENT MAY STILL TRY IT WITHOUT ANY HARM. WORST CASE SCENARIO WILL BE THAT YOU REMAIN STILL SAME AS YOU WERE BEFORE NO HARM IN TRYING RIGHT.....

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.