Guest guest

--

nsvijayan

nsvijayan

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:38:18 +0550

APPEAL

Sri Sri Sathyavijaya Swamigalu is the 23rd follower of Sri Madhwacharya. His

Moola Brindavan exists in Sathyavijaya Nagaram, Tamilnadu. The Mutt building

is 250 years old. The Mantap and the compound wall need immediate attention.

We have commenced two new works, which are incomplete. The repair and

renovation

work may cost atleast 2 lakhs rupees. We need a minimum of Rs.3000/- per month

for establishment and other contingencies.

We appeal to you for generous donation and help us in this noble cost.

Donations

may please be sent in the name of Sri Madhwa Association, Sathyavijaya Nagaram.

The address is as under :

Sri Madhwa Association

Sathyavijaya Nagaram

Arni Taluk.

Pincode : 632 317

Tiruvannamalai District.

India.

Ph no : 04173 - 248261

(N.SATHYAVIJAYAN)

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VISHVAKSENAYA NAMAH:

AN APPEAL FROM THIRUVIDAIVASAL SRI RANGANATHA PERUMAL SEVA SAMITHI

Respected Sri Poigaiadian Swamyigal, Adiyen.Dasan. Let me have the pleasure of introducing myself as one of the Committee members constituted for the renovation of Sri Ranganayaki sameda Sri Ranganatha Perumal Temple at THIRUVIDAIVASAL in Thiruvarur Dist which needed our immedite attention as it was in a total dilapidated condition.The Temple is about 500 years old and the last Samprokshanam was performed 60 years ago and as all the 30 and odd Srivaishnavite families have migrated outside seeking greener postures.Even the nithyapadi pujas were not done since last 30 years.

It is by His Divine ordain the descendants of the village-with great difficulty we have been able to trace many scattered all over -and a Renovation Committee was formed for the noble purpose of bringing back the lost glory! The Committee mostly comprising of the descendants of the village was formed in Feb 2009 and the Balalayam was constructed on 13-3-09 and Bhoomi Pooja on 15-6-2009.Within a span of one year from Balalayam we are happy to inform you that with HIS DIVINE Grace the renovation work is complete and the Samprokshanam is fixed on 5th May 2010 with the blessings of both the Alagiya Singars. We were able to seek the Grace of Acharyans -the 45th and 46th Pontiffs of Ahobila Mutt at their camp at Pulla Poothangudy last week.. I am delighted to know about the KAINKARYA SABHA at Virugambakkam,Chennai and I would like to avail this opportunity to request you to participate in our holy mission. I take this occasion to our appeal for donations

from you and your known sources as we are short of around 5 lakhs from now for Samprokshanam expenses and also for the daily upkeep of the temple in future. Kindly pass on the message to all and let all be blessed with His Grace.

Adiyen, T K PARTHASARATHY,

93/2 (176/2) MALOLA APARTMENTS,

HABIBULLAH ROAD,

T NAGAR-CHENNAI -600017.

28141027/9445003027 ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-034, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,DLF PHASE II,GURGAON.122002.Ph: 0124-4056238.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.