IndiaDivine.org

shrI raghUttama tIrtha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear devotees,

The venerable saint, shrI raghUttama tIrthA's ArAdhana was celebrated this past weekend.

Details of his life, works and pictures of the brindAvana at tirukkOyilUr are available at

http://www.madhva.net/raghUttama/default.asp

pranamAd kAmadenumcha bhajadsuratarUpamam | shrI bhAvabhOda krit pAda chintAmaNi mupAsmaye ||

Thanks and regards,

- Girish Aswathanarayana

Mukund and all:

This site would not have been possible but for the detailed write-ups provided by Dr. Basker Balakrishnan of Chennai and the excellent pictures provided by Sri C. R. Madhusudana Rao of Bangalore.

One of the goals of madhva.net is to have such detailed write-ups on the life history, miracles, works, etc. of all mAdhva saints. All devotees are requested to contact admin if they have any material.

Thanks and Regards,

- Girish Aswathanarayana

yidu bhAgya, yidu bhAgya, yidu bhAgyavayya |

padumanAbhana pAda bhajane sukhavayya ||

-

P.R.Mukund

Girish M. Aswathanarayana

Cc:

Tuesday, January 09, 2001 12:19 PM

Re: shrI raghUttama tIrtha

"Girish M. Aswathanarayana" wrote:

Dear devotees, The venerable saint, shrI raghUttama tIrthA's ArAdhana was celebrated this past weekend. Details of his life, works and pictures of the brindAvana at tirukkOyilUr are available at http://www.madhva.net/raghUttama/default.asp

Girish, When Sripi suggested bringing out a book on Shri raghuttama tirtha, I was hoping that he would do it soon, since I did not know much about this much revered saint. WhenI saw you e-mail, I went to your website and was really amazed at the amount of detail you have there. I just wanted to publicly thank the concerned people for having put this together. It was very educational for me. Regards.. Mukund