Secretary to Shri Shri Sugunendra Thirtha Swamiji

Shri Puthige Matha, Car Street, Udupi, INDIA

Phone: INDIA: 011 91 8252 521272, 522222, 531047®

USA: 1 480 785 9895

URL: http://www.puthige.org

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

http://www.hotjobs.com

Dear Prasanna Acharya,

I am forwarding some pictures of Sri. Swamiji at the Radio Station. Please show these to him.

Regards,

Guruprasad

Ramanathan, Srivatsa [srivatsa.Ramanathan]Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:23 PMGuruprasad Krishnamurthy; 'Smitha Venkataraman'; 'Shubha - 'FW: Swamiji

Srivatsa Ramanathan Product Data Management Group Fujitsu Network Communications (: 972-479-2398 0: 972-479-6989 *: srivatsa.ramanathan Arise ! Awake !!! Stop NOT till the goal is reached

MikeGhouse [sMTP:MikeGhouse] Wednesday, August 07, 2002 9:11 PM Srivatsa.Ramanathan Re: Swamiji

Vatsa:It was an honor indeeed to be with the Swamiji. He is very very learned SwamijiI can feel the goodness he is filled with. Thanks for arranging this.I have spoken Kannada several times on the air - the President of US Cricket is also from Bangalore - I had him on the air with me when he visited us. ( Iam the president for North Texas Cricket Assn.) We spoke in Kannada at that time.When Swamiji is back, like to have him again so he can answer questions - that is the request i have had from several people. Let me know.Meanwhile, here are the pics.Sincerely,MikeThe Mike Ghouse ShowEDUCATION, INFORMATION & ENTERTAINMENT3:00 PM - Festivals: A brief description of every Desi festival.3:10 PM - Religions: A discussion of the uniqueness and similarities3:20 PM - Calendar: Highlighting the Upcoming events.3:30 PM - Meet the People - Meet Dallas' movers & shakers.3:45 PM - Citizen, Cricketer, Player, Batsman & Bowler of the Week.4:00 PM - Controversial issues - civilized conversation5:00 PM - Prime drive time show -- information and entertainmentEvery Friday @ 3: 00 PM on KXEB 910 AM Radio, DallasHear it live on the Internet at: www.DesiMasalaOnline.ComRADIO NUMBER: 214- 787-1910/ MY CELL: 214 - 325-1916It is all about the Subcontinentian Americans; i.e., the people of India,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Learn about their culture,festivals, religions, history, movies, politics, hopes, aspirations andtheir journey towards the main stream American Life.Dallas' Only Talk Show-Where every one gets to express their opinion.CUSTOM HOMES D/FW - YOUR PLAN OR OURS.YOUR LOT OR OURS - NAJMA GHOUSE @ 214-797-4663<<vATSA.zip>>