IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 866

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaskAra,

Dr. Nagaraj Rao Havaldar a well known Hindustani Classical musician from Bangalore in currently in the US (in Detroit) attending the Vishwa Kannada Sammelana. He is the disciple of Sri. Madhav Gudi. He will be in the east coast till 3rd week of October and then plans to spend at least two weeks in the bay area. I am trying to arrange a few concerts and maybe a workshop on behalf of VMS/

He was in the bay area last year and we had a concert in San Jose on "Dasa Sahitya". We were treated to a very melodious rendition of some great songs written by Gopala dasaru, Purandara dasaru and Jagannatha Dasaru. He also gave a few Hindustani classical music concerts. For those of you in the east coast, who want to hear him in a concert, please contact him directly or you can email me as well. You can contact me at 408 265 0529(H) or © 408 666 4652. You can also contact him at 248-265-3461. If you have trouble in contacting him, please email or call me.

aadadellA oLite aayitu,

diwakarChat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here