IndiaDivine.org

VMS confererence/Mettalotsava/Directions to Pittsburgh SV temple/ Murrysville Community Center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please pass on these directions to devotees attending Mettalotsava & VMS conference coming to Pittsburgh May 24/25 2003.

Driving Directions

http://www.svtemple.org/temple/index.shtml

Directions To and From S V Temple

1. From Turnpike I-76 Exit 6 to SV Temple: 4 miles

Follow leftmost ramp to Business 22 West, Monroeville (Exit 16 (Old))

STOP SIGN/LIGHT/EXIT TURN ON TO First light (0.4 miles) Right 48 North First light (0.3 miles) Left Old William Penn Hwy. Fourth stop sign (0.9 miles) (Ignore detour) Left Thompson Run Road First intersection (0.2 miles) Right South McCully Drive

Watch for oncoming traffic, and drive for 2 minutes to reach Temple.

2. From Downtown Pittsburgh to SV Temple: 15 miles

Take I-376 East. Take exit 10B - Monroeville, Business 22.Stay in the left lane as you take the exit.

STOP SIGN/LIGHT/EXIT TURN ON TO First Light Left 791 North (Rodi Road) Immediate first intersection Right Old William Penn Hwy. Third stop sign Right Thompson Run Road First intersection Right South McCully Drive

Watch for oncoming traffic, and drive for 2 minutes to reach Temple.

3. From SV Temple to Pittsburgh International Airport: 35 miles

Follow I-376 West (Pittsburgh) Follow signs for Pittsburgh Airport, and go through Fort Pitt Tunnel on to I-279 South. Take 60 North to the Airport. Follow signs. 11. From SV Temple to Palace of Gold, Wheeling, West Virginia (304) 843-1600: 70 miles

Follow I-376 West (Pittsburgh), go through Fort Pitt Tunnel on to I-279 South. Take I-79 South towards Washington, PA. From I-79 South, take I-70 West towards Wheeling, West Virginia STOP SIGN/LIGHT/EXIT TURN ON TO Exit 5: Elm Grove in WV Left 88S - sharp turn after 1 mile 250 South Left Limestone Road (Look for a red and white fence)Turn after 1.5 miles Left Drive 3 miles

All Phone numbers are in area code 412 unless specified.

4. Directions to S V Temple from Ontario, Canada

Take 401 West after Airport Take 403 South to QEW West Cross US border at Fort Erie Take Hwy 190 South for about 6 miles Take I-90 West towards Erie Take I-79 South to Pittsburgh Take Exit (Old exit number 25) to get on to I-76 (Penna Turnpike) East Take I-76 East Take Exit #6 on I-76 Stay on the left side when you pay toll Take the leftmost ramp going out of the toll booth This ramp will lead you on to Business 22 (Monroeville) Turn right at the 4th traffic light on Business 22(look for Chi Chi's restaurant) You are now on Duff Road Duff road ends on Old William Penn Hwy Turn left at stop sign on Old Wm Penn Hwy Drive about 3/4 mile, go through an underpass and turn left at the first stop sign onto Thompson Run Road Turn right onto S. McCully Road Drive uphill into the temple parking lot.

Address: 1230 South McCully Drive, P.O. Box 17280, Penn Hills, PA 15235 Phone: (412)373-3380 Email: srivaru Fax: (412)373-7650

5. Directions to Murrysville Community Center

From SV Temple : From the Temple, right into Old William Penn road, after a couple of stop signs and traffic lights, left into William Penn Road, after a few traffic lights, see Ames on your right, after Trafford road (McDonals on the left),

right into Carson road (Dunkin Donuts on the left). The community Center is on the left after the ball park.

From I-76 : Take exit-6, Monroeville exit, be on the right lane, proceed to Murrysville, route-22 east. Follow as above.

From the east on route-22 Route-22 west into Murrysville, left into Carson street , the Community Center is on the left.

CONTACT INFORMATION : Srinivasan (cell # 610-462-8135) or Sudhindra (cell # 703-220-8345)

-

<sm51

<shobha.srinivasan

Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:15 A.M.

> Dear Srinivasan> > Please send me program details @ Pittsburgh this weekend and also> directions to community hall. My email address is shwethamaddur > Namaskara> > Suresh

>