IndiaDivine.org

why all controversies?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI ,

I Really agree with Mr.Raveendra,

You have posted very good questions to our community.

We say that "Gnana Vande saako mukti ge " . and at the same time , are we following the day to day karmacharana ? as said in the Bhagavad Geetha "Karma can be exempted for only samadhi Yoga people and not for us."

So lets do the sadhana with the grace of Aparoksha Gnanigalu and great saints like teeka kruthPadaru,Vaadi Rajaru and so on.

We are in embryonic stage in the field of Madhwa philosophy.

"TharkA is not the Ultimate thing to see the God " --- Madhwa Acharyaru

Please excuse me If I am wrong.

We should not take the names of Peetadhi of Mathas as it finally points to our Gurus.So please never be so arrogant when we speak about Peetadhi pathigalu.

We should give them respect as they have acheived more than us and we all know that "GuruVina Gulaama Naguva thanka DoreyaDanna mukuthi"

Lets put questions on Acharya GranthaAs, and definetly lot of scholors are available in this group and we can get nice answers and divert our strength towards knowing the things which we are lack in.

Please excuse me once agiain If I am wrong.

KrsihnarpanaMasthu

Bheemasena Rao Yerragunta

-

raveendra600

Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:03 AM

why all controversies?

please stop these controversies and concentrate on building co-operation in our society, try to bring upcommunity economically, try to make some revolutions .. I have some questions....... Do we madhvas are strong economically? Do we madhva peoples in co-operation? If any of madhva falling down in society , did we make attempt to support him to stand in society....? Our society is sufferring like anything in a middle class level Our own peoples are becoming enemies for ourselves None of us have got rights to speak on Aparoksha gnanigalu like Sri Vadiraja yathigalu How many of us doing ekadashi.....with jagarane ....? So please dont make controversies on these topics We have so many basical needs to do for our madhva society If i am wrong ....excuse me , I am a person sufferred and still sufferring a lot for being worked for one of the famous madva math I saw only these controvercies , egoism , politics, selfishness soo.... for 12 years , Is it Our community..............?nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--