IndiaDivine.org

Few Doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have one simple doubt.It is a fact that we are all souls and not this material body.I agree to this 100%.But the doubt that I have is:

1.Why should a soul be punished(or rewarded as the case may be) for the actions of a material body?

2.It is the material brain that 'directs' us to do things,and how can a soul be held accountable for the actions of our body?

3.And moreover soul has no control over our body right?so again How is it that soul is being held for the actions of what ever we do?

4.And more ,though I understand that I am soul on paper,but when it comes to practicality of life I find it extremely hard to understand it.For instance,We can not feel our souls,we do not INTERACT with it in any manner...our soul does not get hungry...so how do we associate ourselves with this soul? I hope i get the message accross...for example we can feel our body,similarly how can we physically or otherwise identify ourselves with this soul?

I hope elders in this group will be able to guide me by answering to my doubts.

Regards

Vikram

The New with improved product search