IndiaDivine.org

Acharyara bagegina Purnachandra tejaswiyavara abhipraya - sammatavalla

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskara

I think this is something quite disturbing and arrogant behavior from Purnachandra Tejaswi.. The way Purnachandra Tejaswi has insulted Shri Madhwacharyaru with his 2nd reason for opposing the addition of Sri Acharyaru's name in the poem is at heights of his arrogance and ignorance. Even if we ignore Kuvempu's poem and even if it was not present in the original text (I believe so because Kuvempu was a believer in Advaita philosophy) Purnachandra Tejaswi has no right to accuse Sri Acharyaru as a person without humanity and other such words because he was not there at the time Sri Acharyaru was there... So, I think his arrogance is not welcome in this regard..yenantheera?? (the article is here http://www.thatskannada.com/sahitya/article/070104madhwacharya.html)

nimmavaSudhindra

Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes

Dear shri Sudhindra, I amm gururajachar available at ugachar. I am on a visit to U.S. to meet my son and family at sunnyvale,ca. I went thru puchante's rubbish statement and reacted thru thatskannada saying; this man has not readany of the darshanikas let alone Shri Madhwa.This is the style of such people to comment abt people and subjects which they are ignorant of.Madhwa scholors shouild call him for a discussion openly to teach him lesson.If he evades he is a catogary,Ignorance is bliss. So he should remain in Tamoloka. This is my opinion.Sudhindra V <sudhindra_v wrote:

Namskara

I think this is something quite disturbing and arrogant behavior from Purnachandra Tejaswi.. The way Purnachandra Tejaswi has insulted Shri Madhwacharyaru with his 2nd reason for opposing the addition of Sri Acharyaru's name in the poem is at heights of his arrogance and ignorance. Even if we ignore Kuvempu's poem and even if it was not present in the original text (I believe so because Kuvempu was a believer in Advaita philosophy) Purnachandra Tejaswi has no right to accuse Sri Acharyaru as a person without humanity and other such words because he was not there at the time Sri Acharyaru was there... So, I think his arrogance is not welcome in this regard..yenantheera?? (the article is here http://www.thatskannada.com/sahitya/article/070104madhwacharya.html)

nimmavaSudhindra

Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty

E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--