IndiaDivine.org

Re : Madhva Navami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM KLIM KRISHNAAYA NAMAH

Dear all members of this list,

Namaskara.I am a silent member of this list from last one and half years but I am not in a position to participate in your discussions and other programs as I am not in US but in Kuwait.Now I had gone through the Photos of Shri Madhva Navami celebrations.To add some informations, I am writing this mail.On the day of Madhva Navami on 17th ,Thursday early morning I had an amazing dream for about a minute duration which I want to write here." I was looking at a Photo of Shri Hanuman/Shri Mukhyaprana and HE emerged out of the Photo and sat in front of me.Then I saw in front of HIM was a Shiva Linga and HE was performing Ksheerabhisheka and was chanting some Mantra which I could not listen.Then I went near to his face and to my surprise HE was chanting RAMA,RAMA,RAMA .... "Immidiately I woke up.

Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva and HE was chanting the RAMA Mantra .This clearly indicates that Lord Vishnu ( Lord Rama or Lord Krishna - His Amsha ) and Lord Shiva are one and the same.

Now in this context, I would like to request the scholars who are in this List,to furnish me the birth details such a Great Swamiji Shri Madhvacharya like His date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Here of course I have searched many websites and found Shri Madhvacharya was born in 1238,Vilambi Nama Samvatsara,Vijaya Dashami day in Pajaka Kshetra.But here no informations about His time of Birth.Also Pajaka Kshetra lies in south east of Udipi, so what are its latitude and longitude ? On which day HE disappeared in 1317 ?

I am in the field of Vedanga Jyotishya from past 20 years and I enjoy in learning further.I have a lot of clients who are also in US and I am doing some researches on Sanyasa Yoga, Parivrajya Yoga,Dhimanta Yoga ,Saraswati Yoga, Brahma Yoga etc.which are with Shri Shri Madhvacharya.

So if anybody furnishes with me above details along with birth details of Shri Shri Vadiraja Swamiji of Sode Mutt and Shri Shri Raghavendra Swamiji of Mantralaya, I will be thankful to them.

With Sashtanga Namskara to Shri Hari Vaayu,

Ramadas Rao.

Mail - You care about security. So do we.

Namaskara,

Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva and HE was chanting the RAMA Mantra .This clearly indicates that Lord Vishnu ( Lord Rama or Lord Krishna - His Amsha ) and Lord Shiva are one and the same.

ur above statement is completely against to the Madhva philosophy the taratamya {order of superiority} stands as:

Sreemannarayana { having unending list of names like Vishnu ,ananta ,vishva , Shiva etc.,} is supreme Lord.

Sreemanmahalaxmi Devi.

Brhama/ Vayu Devaru who born as Hanuman and served Lord SreeRama

and still chanting SreeRama Nama at kipurush .

Saraswati Devi / Bharati Devi.

Garuda /Sesha,Shiva completing his sadhana attains the post of Sesha .Thus there is a considerable gap in superiority between Hanuman and Shiva.When Shiva is not equal to Hanuman,the question of equalising him with Supreme Lord Vishnu doesnt araise ,no comparison.

Plz go through Madhva's words.I f U r not the follower of Madhva then this message is not meant for U.

In service of SreeHari Vayu Gurugalu.

Here with adding a sloka from Bhavishyottara purananthargata

Sree Venkatesha Mahatme and attaching a picture created by me { by HIS grace } basing on the sloka.

HARIH SARVOTTAMA SAXATH RAMADEVI TATAHPARAM

VIDHI VAYU TADANTE CHA TADANTE SHARWA PURAKAH.

{chapter 1, sloka33.}

This is only for information as I understood , and doesnt intend to hurt u in any way.

srinivasachar.

Ramadasa Rao <pushkara2003 wrote:

OM KLIM KRISHNAAYA NAMAH

Namaskara.I am a silent member of this list from last one and half years but I am not in a position to participate in your discussions and other programs as I am not in US but in Kuwait.Now I had gone through the Photos of Shri Madhva Navami celebrations.To add some informations, I am writing this mail.On the day of Madhva Navami on 17th ,Thursday early morning I had an amazing dream for about a minute duration which I want to write here." I was looking at a Photo of Shri Hanuman/Shri Mukhyaprana and HE emerged out of the Photo and sat in front of me.Then I saw in front of HIM was a Shiva Linga and HE was performing Ksheerabhisheka and was chanting some Mantra which I could not listen.Then I went near to his face and to my surprise HE was chanting RAMA,RAMA,RAMA .... "Immidiately I woke up.

Now in this context, I would like to request the scholars who are in this List,to furnish me the birth details such a Great Swamiji Shri Madhvacharya like His date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Here of course I have searched many websites and found Shri Madhvacharya was born in 1238,Vilambi Nama Samvatsara,Vijaya Dashami day in Pajaka Kshetra.But here no informations about His time of Birth.Also Pajaka Kshetra lies in south east of Udipi, so what are its latitude and longitude ? On which day HE disappeared in 1317 ?

I am in the field of Vedanga Jyotishya from past 20 years and I enjoy in learning further.I have a lot of clients who are also in US and I am doing some researches on Sanyasa Yoga, Parivrajya Yoga,Dhimanta Yoga ,Saraswati Yoga, Brahma Yoga etc.which are with Shri Shri Madhvacharya.

So if anybody furnishes with me above details along with birth details of Shri Shri Vadiraja Swamiji of Sode Mutt and Shri Shri Raghavendra Swamiji of Mantralaya, I will be thankful to them.

Ramadas Rao.

Mail - You care about security. So do we. nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject

and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Shri Srinivas,

I agree fully with you after reading Balittha Sukta of Rig Veda and also from Shri Vishnu Sukta from Yajurveda that Shri Mukhyaprana/ Lord Hanuman is an Amsha of Lord Brahma.In Vishnu Sukta, there is also mention about not only Shri Madhvacharya but also of Bhimasena.

But still my main question is unanswered.After reading the article about Shri Madhvacharya published by this prestigious Vishwa Madhva Sangha,I wanted to study and analyse HIS chart as a divine incarnation of Lord Brahma and the characters of Lord Hanuman and Bheemsena HE is embedded with,from Jyotish point of view.So I request the learned and respected Scholras who are in this list to help me to provide the necessary birth data of Shri Madhvacharya ( Date, Time and Place of Birth )and the date when HE disappeared in 1317.

With Sashtanga Namana to Shri Hari Vaayu,

Ramadas Rao.

Srinivas Kotekal <kots_p wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao,Namaste.>Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva .How do you know Sri.Mukhya Prana is amsha of Shiva ?IMO, this is just a myth and generally pervading in non-Madhva communities. The reason we say so is, this concept (Hanuman is amsha of Shiva) is arguably from Sri.Tulasi Das's Hanuman Chalisa, in which there is a assertion like "sa.nkara suvana kesariina.ndana ..." etc.But look at RgVeda's BaLitthA sUkta, which

clearly says who Hanuma is.Given these two contradictory sources about Hanuma, what we mortals should do ?We definitely should accept defectless unauthored (apourushEya) BaLitthA sUkta over authored Hanuman Chalisa. Don't you think so ?Regards,Srinivas. , Ramadasa Rao wrote:> OM KLIM KRISHNAAYA NAMAH> Dear all members of this list,> Namaskara.I am a silent member of this list from last one and half years but I am not in a position to participate in your discussions and other programs as I am not in US but in Kuwait.Now I had gone through the Photos of Shri Madhva Navami celebrations.To add some informations, I am writing this mail.On the day of Madhva Navami on 17th ,Thursday early morning I had an amazing dream for about a minute duration which I want to write here." I was looking at a Photo of Shri Hanuman/Shri

Mukhyaprana and HE emerged out of the Photo and sat in front of me.Then I saw in front of HIM was a Shiva Linga and HE was performing Ksheerabhisheka and was chanting some Mantra which I could not listen.Then I went near to his face and to my surprise HE was chanting RAMA,RAMA,RAMA .... "Immidiately I woke up.> Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva and HE was chanting the RAMA Mantra .This clearly indicates that Lord Vishnu ( Lord Rama or Lord Krishna - His Amsha ) and Lord Shiva are one and the same.> Now in this context, I would like to request the scholars who are in this List,to furnish me the birth details such a Great Swamiji Shri Madhvacharya like His date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Here of course I have searched many websites and found Shri Madhvacharya was born in 1238,Vilambi Nama Samvatsara,Vijaya Dashami day in Pajaka Kshetra.But here no informations about His

time of Birth.Also Pajaka Kshetra lies in south east of Udipi, so what are its latitude and longitude ? On which day HE disappeared in 1317 ?> I am in the field of Vedanga Jyotishya from past 20 years and I enjoy in learning further.I have a lot of clients who are also in US and I am doing some researches on Sanyasa Yoga, Parivrajya Yoga,Dhimanta Yoga ,Saraswati Yoga, Brahma Yoga etc.which are with Shri Shri Madhvacharya.> So if anybody furnishes with me above details along with birth details of Shri Shri Vadiraja Swamiji of Sode Mutt and Shri Shri Raghavendra Swamiji of Mantralaya, I will be thankful to them.> With Sashtanga Namskara to Shri Hari Vaayu,> Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > > Mail - You care about security. So do we.

The all-new My – What will yours do?

Again one correction Sir,

Lord Hanuman is not an amsha of Lord Brahma but of Lord Vayu Deva A DIFFERENT SOUL who is equalant to Lord Brahma in all respects expect the portfolio and willbe allotted the same after Lord Brahma attain MUKTI.

srinivasachar.Ramadasa Rao <pushkara2003 wrote:

Dear Shri Srinivas,

I agree fully with you after reading Balittha Sukta of Rig Veda and also from Shri Vishnu Sukta from Yajurveda that Shri Mukhyaprana/ Lord Hanuman is an Amsha of Lord Brahma.In Vishnu Sukta, there is also mention about not only Shri Madhvacharya but also of Bhimasena.

But still my main question is unanswered.After reading the article about Shri Madhvacharya published by this prestigious Vishwa Madhva Sangha,I wanted to study and analyse HIS chart as a divine incarnation of Lord Brahma and the characters of Lord Hanuman and Bheemsena HE is embedded with,from Jyotish point of view.So I request the learned and respected Scholras who are in this list to help me to provide the necessary birth data of Shri Madhvacharya ( Date, Time and Place of Birth )and the date when HE disappeared in 1317.

Ramadas Rao.

Srinivas Kotekal <kots_p wrote: Dear Ramadas Rao,Namaste.>Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva .How do you know Sri.Mukhya Prana is amsha of Shiva ?IMO, this is just a myth and generally pervading in non-Madhva communities. The reason we say so is, this concept (Hanuman is amsha of Shiva) is arguably from Sri.Tulasi Das's Hanuman Chalisa, in which there is a assertion like "sa.nkara suvana kesariina.ndana ..." etc.But look at RgVeda's BaLitthA sUkta, which

clearly says who Hanuma is.Given these two contradictory sources about Hanuma, what we mortals should do ?We definitely should accept defectless unauthored (apourushEya) BaLitthA sUkta over authored Hanuman Chalisa. Don't you think so ?Regards,Srinivas. , Ramadasa Rao wrote:> OM KLIM KRISHNAAYA NAMAH> Dear all members of this list,> Namaskara.I am a silent member of this list from last one and half years but I am not in a position to participate in your discussions and other programs as I am not in US but in Kuwait.Now I had gone through the Photos of Shri Madhva Navami celebrations.To add some informations, I am writing this mail.On the day of Madhva Navami on 17th ,Thursday early morning I had an amazing dream for about a minute duration which I want to write here." I was looking at a Photo of Shri Hanuman/Shri

Mukhyaprana and HE emerged out of the Photo and sat in front of me.Then I saw in front of HIM was a Shiva Linga and HE was performing Ksheerabhisheka and was chanting some Mantra which I could not listen.Then I went near to his face and to my surprise HE was chanting RAMA,RAMA,RAMA .... "Immidiately I woke up.> Now as we all know that Shri Mukhya Prana is an Amsha of Lord Shiva and HE was chanting the RAMA Mantra .This clearly indicates that Lord Vishnu ( Lord Rama or Lord Krishna - His Amsha ) and Lord Shiva are one and the same.> Now in this context, I would like to request the scholars who are in this List,to furnish me the birth details such a Great Swamiji Shri Madhvacharya like His date of birth, time of birth and place of birth etc. Here of course I have searched many websites and found Shri Madhvacharya was born in 1238,Vilambi Nama Samvatsara,Vijaya Dashami day in Pajaka Kshetra.But here no informations about His

time of Birth.Also Pajaka Kshetra lies in south east of Udipi, so what are its latitude and longitude ? On which day HE disappeared in 1317 ?> I am in the field of Vedanga Jyotishya from past 20 years and I enjoy in learning further.I have a lot of clients who are also in US and I am doing some researches on Sanyasa Yoga, Parivrajya Yoga,Dhimanta Yoga ,Saraswati Yoga, Brahma Yoga etc.which are with Shri Shri Madhvacharya.> So if anybody furnishes with me above details along with birth details of Shri Shri Vadiraja Swamiji of Sode Mutt and Shri Shri Raghavendra Swamiji of Mantralaya, I will be thankful to them.> With Sashtanga Namskara to Shri Hari Vaayu,> Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > > Mail - You care about security. So do we.

The all-new My – What will yours do? nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Dear Sri Srinivas Rao,

Namaskar,

Let me introduce myself to the members of Vishwa Madhwa Sangha. My name is Nagraj and I am Marathi speaking Madhwa deshista residing in Delhi since 5 years. I am working with Agilent Technologies , a MNC company located in Gurgaon near Delhi. I stay in Mayur Vihar area of Delhi.

As desired by you, I am sending a link towards the birth place of Guru Madhwacharya. I did not get the time of birth as requested by you in the site.

Let me know if the link is useful to you. Meanwhile, I am trying my best to get more information.

With Sashtanga Namana to Shri Hari Vaayu and regards to all members of the sangha

Nagraj

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

The all-new My – What will yours do? nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.

Dear Sri Srinivas Rao,

Sorry, I did not enclosed the link in my prevoius mail.

Here is the link: http://www.uttaradimath.org/madhwacharyaru.html

Regards

NagrajRamadasa Rao <pushkara2003 wrote:

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.

Dear Sri Srinivas Rao.

Here is the link for Guru Parampara, starting from Sri Madhwacharya.

Kind regards

Nagraj

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball.

Hi

Here is the link of our Guru Parampara, starting from Sri Madhwacharya. http://www.uttaradimath.org/main.htm

Regards

Nagraj

vaidya achar <srinivas_achar71 wrote:

Lord Hanuman is not an amsha of Lord Brahma but of Lord Vayu Deva A DIFFERENT SOUL who is equalant to Lord Brahma in all respects expect the portfolio and willbe allotted the same after Lord Brahma attain MUKTI.

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online. nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu.

--- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

Dear Shri Vaidya Achar,

Thanks for your mail and I fully agree with you.If I did not get the dream,then as you said, I would have thought that Shiva and Lord Hanuman are same.Anyhow now your explanation made me clear about the dream and the entities of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

With Sahtanaga Namana to Shri Hari Vaayu,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Shree Ramadas Rao,the very purpose of my earlier mail was just to clarify the taratamya ,any how I will try to attempt to analyse ur dream with my ignorable knowledge that to by HIS grace.

U were under the impression that SreeHanuman is Shiva's amsha, as per ur dream u have concluded rama and shiva are one and same,earlier u have also said hanuman is amsha of shiva,the final result is all are one and same.The dream has came to u to correct ur above way of thinking. Its not correct to think /beleive everything is correct whatever we see.It SHOULD BE analysed in acordance with our philosophy.

What I feel is as follows:

Hanuman is feeding milk to Shiva with fatherly affection because he is equalant to Shiva's father Brahma AND PREACHING HIS BELOVED MASTER SREE RAMA 's NAME to him.From this its clear that Rama and Shiva is not equal ,Hanuman is not the amsha of Shiva and they are not one and same.Sree Rama is supreme, next Hanuman and then comes Shiva.

If u didnt got this dream u cud not have approched the VMS and sought for some information,without ur Vms mail U cudnt have convinced abovt the taratamya of Sree Rama, Hanuman and Shiva.

So because of Lord's wish to bless U to know the real taratamya,U got this dream.This is my conclusion.

I am not a learnedperson ,no touch with any philosophy dontknow abcd of Sanskrit the devine language.Still tried/bored to analyse ur dream with the very limited source I had by my elders and other learned pandits through their luctures[ pravachanas ]I f u find any stuff in this plz give credit to them blame me for unwarranted narations/wordings.

Reg dates I am not the proper person to express any thing.

Kindly respond.

sincerely,

srinivasachar.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Shri Vaidya Achar,

Thanks for your mail.I may be mistaken.I thought that Lord Shiva's Amasha is Shri Mukhya Prana and now I am clear from your statements that Lord Brahma's Amsha is Shri Hanuman.But you did not answer my important question about birth informations of Shri Madhvacharya.So please help me in furnishing these details.

Also please help me in analysing the dream which I saw on Madhva Navami day.

Thanks again.

Ramadas Rao.

Namaskara,

ur above statement is completely against to the Madhva philosophy the taratamya {order of superiority} stands as:

Sreemannarayana { having unending list of names like Vishnu ,ananta ,vishva , Shiva etc.,} is supreme Lord.

Sreemanmahalaxmi Devi.

Brhama/ Vayu Devaru who born as Hanuman and served Lord SreeRama

and still chanting SreeRama Nama at kipurush .

Saraswati Devi / Bharati Devi.

Garuda /Sesha,Shiva completing his sadhana attains the post of Sesha .Thus there is a considerable gap in superiority between Hanuman and Shiva.When Shiva is not equal to Hanuman,the question of equalising him with Supreme Lord Vishnu doesnt araise ,no comparison.

Plz go through Madhva's words.I f U r not the follower of Madhva then this message is not meant for U.

In service of SreeHari Vayu Gurugalu.

Here with adding a sloka from Bhavishyottara purananthargata

Sree Venkatesha Mahatme and attaching a picture created by me { by HIS grace } basing on the sloka.

HARIH SARVOTTAMA SAXATH RAMADEVI TATAHPARAM

VIDHI VAYU TADANTE CHA TADANTE SHARWA PURAKAH.

{chapter 1, sloka33.}

This is only for information as I understood , and doesnt intend to hurt u in any way.

srinivasachar.

OM KLIM KRISHNAAYA NAMAH

Ramadas Rao.

Mail - You care about security. So do we. nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject

and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=svm-hari-sarvottama-S.jpg

Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Dear Shri Vaidya Achar,

Thanks for your mail.As you said Lord Hanuman is an Amsha of Lord Vayu Deva.Even Balitha Sukta also tells the same.So that is why Lord Hanuman is also called as Shri Mukhya Prana.

Thanks again,

With Sahtanga Namana to Shri Hari Vaayu,

Ramadas Rao.

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Take Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.

Dear Shri Nagaraj,

Thanks for the link and now after visiting that link, I am in dilemna.An artcile by Vishwa Madhva Sangha says Shri Madhvacharya was born on 1238 Vijaya Dashami Day.But the link of Uttaradi Mutt gives the article where it says, Shri Madhavacharya took Sanyasa on his 10th year on 30/6/1209 and it gave the planetary details when he was given Sanyasa.That means He might have born during 1199 Vijaya Dashami day.Now which year to be taken as Shri Madhva's Birth date ?

Can any Scholar clarify my doubts ?

With Sashatnga Namana to Shri Hari Vaayu,

Ramadas Rao.Badri Nagraj <bnagrajdel wrote:

Dear Sri Srinivas Rao,

Sorry, I did not enclosed the link in my prevoius mail.

Here is the link: http://www.uttaradimath.org/madhwacharyaru.html

Regards

NagrajRamadasa Rao <pushkara2003 wrote:

Dear Shri Srinivas,

Ramadas Rao.

Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more. nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to

- --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.