IndiaDivine.org

Need Information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskara, I wish you all a very Bright and Prosperous New Year Ahead. May Mukhya Prana Devaru Bless us all. This is Prakash Chincholikar, a graduate student pursuing Master's degree in Industrial Engineering at Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina. I have many friends in my University who are Gujarati's and Jains and they have some Gujarati and Jain association in which a student is given with some kind of financial help. This association pays $2000 interest free loan to the student and gives consireable amount of time to repay that amount. My question is do we ( Madhwa's) have any kind of association or Sangha which lends some amount of money to pay the tuition fee, which has very less or interest free loan scheme. I, myself need some help to pay my tuition fee. It would be of great help for any student if

some association is helping out in this way. Most of my friends got $2000 or some got even more support. Waiting for your reply. Prakash Chincholikar

Prakash Chincholikar

"To the question of your life, you are the only Answer. To the problems of your life, you are the only Solution"

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping