IndiaDivine.org

Shankranthi greetings, a milestone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear KrishNa bhaktas, I want to wish Shankranthi greetings to all of you and your families. I want to take this opportunity to announce some milestones and new features to our readers. The VishwamAdhvasangha main list has reached 500 members few weeks ago due to the grace of Sri Hari and VAyugaLu. What started as a small endeavor in 1998 has transformed into a virtual environment where mAdhva bandhus from all over the world can communicate, learn and know what is happenning in the mAdhva communities throughout the world. On this occassion, I am pleased to announce a bulletin board for marriage alliance postings, job postings, social announcements and donation requests. Our thanks to VishwamAdhvasangha volunteer Sri Sudhindra who has created this facility. The bulletin board can be found at HTTP://www.madhva.org/bb . I

request all the readers to use this and give us any feedback to either to the list or in private to vishshwamadhvasangha-owner . I request any other feedback and suggestions on increasing the effectiveness of the list and its activities. Please let us know if any other volunteers want to help in list maintenance, Web site activities etc. Namaste, Vasu Murthy

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.