IndiaDivine.org

questions.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all. I have the following Questions please ignore mistakes. i am searching for real answers as per dvaita sashthra.: 1) It is said that every victory is a combination of intelligence and force. Even during acting as per dharma, force needs to be used sometimes, be it the Mahabharata War or the Kargil War. When does or when should one discern when to use force of dharma in the course of a confrontation? 2) If a perpetrator of bad things also does gayathri mantra, does it justify the bad deeds done and does it also absolve him of any repercussions as a result of the actions? Does not bad karma in the current life warrant repercussions of the same nature to the perpetrator? 3) Are bad things that happen to a person or done wrongfully in a person's name a part of Prabhda Karma? Can nothing be done to stop them,

as you mentioned that humans have the ability to reduce their Prabhda Karma effects to a dream. Should anything be done to stop them, as if anything is tried, the divine force, I am sure would in some way or the other indicate to you that you must keep calm and wait for your time? 4) People in the modern world often take advantage of other's misfortunes. Is it alright if one admits ones misfortunes to another friend instead of behaving as if all is well under such circumstances. Give me the dharma aspect of this, not the etiquette aspect we all already know of. Chetan Jayaram | – SAP Netweaver - Exchange Infrastruture – | SAP Labs India | +91 80 5139 6243 | chetan.jayaram

Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with . Enter now.