IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Donation/ sale of place in Adayar, Besant-Nagar & Tiruvanmiyur Area For Sri. Raghavendraswami Mutt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear friends We from BHAVABODAKARU EDUCATIONAL TRUST tried to get allotted certain piece of land in Indra-Nagar Area Chennai from Tamil-Nadu Housing Board for constructing Sri. Raghavendraswami Mutt & other Brindavanas. In the meantime our bad luck the Government has changed. Now a Brahmin hatred Chief minister is running thr Government. People who know the topography of Chennai will agree with us that there must be a mutt in & around Adayar for the convinience opf Rayaru Bakthas. With this goal in mind we are appealing to Hari Bakthas abroad to either donate a place in Adayar or Besant-Nagar or Tiruvanmiyur area nearer to Bus Stand. or offer the [place for sale consideration with Min.Cost. This they will be doing to thousands of Bakthas to offer their prayers to Rayaru & other Swamigalus. Pleaase bring this idea to all our people at U.S.A. In cidently I want to refer a case here nearer to my house. Some years one of our Madwas

purchased certain piece of land (roughly ) 4 grounds at the corner of our street. Without fence they kept the same. Now it is unauthorisedly occupied by present government roudies. They are living as if it is their own property. Our Madwa man has lost his investment. Instead of such thing happening our people can earn the blessings of Sri. Sri. Raghavendra Swamigalu by either donating or selling the place at a Min. Cost for a noble cause. Kindly circulate to all the people from Chennai. Please help us for a noble cause. or guide me to which I.D. theis request has to be forwarded. With Blessings Bhava