IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Tirumala : Out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HareSrinivasa|

namaskAra,

Pleaseforward this message to all.

It isthe high time we need to unite and fight to save the"BhooVaikunta".

Sometimes back there was some danger to Udupi and now it is toTirumala.

If wedo not fight, we will have the worst deal....

Pleaseforward to all

namaskAra

B.Gopalakrishna Varna

****************************************************************************************

Note: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

****************************************************************************************

Guest guest

Hello Sir,

I appreciate your concern and worry about the

unfortunate events happening at Tirumala Hills at the

behest of the AP Government. I am with you like any

other proud Hindu. Let me share with you that our

kula devata is Shri Venkateshwara and I am a sishya of

Shri Sripadaraja Mutt, Mulbagal.

I fail to understand one thing whenever I see the

reaction of the Hindu community against such injustice

meted out to us-Will we ever learn from the past and

take steps to unite and become a force to reckon with?

I have written to atleast 3-4 people in the VMS

mailing list and they have not bothered to even

acknowledge my mail, forget writing back to me.

The Bramhin community being expolited royally and we

are not doing anything at all about it except talking

about it and forwarding the same mails to all and

sundry. God save the Bramhin community that is so

close to his heart.

Namaskara.

Pavan Kumar

--- " Varna, Gopalakrishna "

<gopalakrishna.varna wrote:

>

> Hare Srinivasa|

> namaskAra,

>

> Please forward this message to all.

> It is the high time we need to unite and fight to

> save the " BhooVaikunta " .

>

> Some times back there was some danger to Udupi and

> now it is to Tirumala.

> If we do not fight, we will have the worst deal....

>

> Please forward to all

>

> namaskAra

> B.Gopalakrishna Varna

>

>

>

********************************************************************************\

>

> Note: If the reader of this message is not the

> intended recipient, or an employee or agent

> responsible for delivering this message to the

> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

> dissemination, distribution or copying of this

> communication is strictly prohibited. If you have

> received this communication in error, please notify

> us immediately by replying to the message and

> deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

>

>

********************************************************************************\

Guest guest

Hare Srinivasa, Dear Friend we are also very concernd about the unfortunate things happening in the our "VAITUNTA"(especially for Vaishnavas). I really aapreciate the efforts and pain took by Sri sri Pejavara swamiji.we should stand unitedly and should be raedy to do what ever it needs to save Tirumala-Tirupati and our Brahmins community. I think we should ask SRISRI Pejvar Swamiji how we peoples can contribute to save all Srikshetra's( Incuding Tirumala)and Our community. Any body in Our Group haveing swamijis e-mail or other contact address can ask them . and accordingly we can help. I am sure all Madhva Brahmins are ready to stand Unitedly to help Community. Namaskargalu jagannatha rao. Pavan Kumar <pilotraju wrote: Hello Sir,I appreciate your concern and worry about theunfortunate events happening at Tirumala Hills at thebehest of the AP Government. I am with you like anyother proud Hindu. Let me share with you that ourkula devata is Shri Venkateshwara and I am a sishya ofShri Sripadaraja Mutt, Mulbagal.I fail to understand one thing whenever I see thereaction of the Hindu community against such injusticemeted out to us-Will

we ever learn from the past andtake steps to unite and become a force to reckon with?I have written to atleast 3-4 people in the VMSmailing list and they have not bothered to evenacknowledge my mail, forget writing back to me. The Bramhin community being expolited royally and weare not doing anything at all about it except talkingabout it and forwarding the same mails to all andsundry. God save the Bramhin community that is soclose to his heart.Namaskara.Pavan Kumar--- "Varna, Gopalakrishna "<gopalakrishna.varna (AT) delphi (DOT) com> wrote:> > Hare Srinivasa|> namaskAra,> > Please forward this message to all.> It is the high time we need to unite and fight to> save the "BhooVaikunta".> > Some times back there was some danger to Udupi and> now it is to Tirumala.>

If we do not fight, we will have the worst deal....> > Please forward to all> > namaskAra> B.Gopalakrishna Varna> > >****************************************************************************************> > Note: If the reader of this message is not the> intended recipient, or an employee or agent> responsible for delivering this message to the> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any> dissemination, distribution or copying of this> communication is strictly prohibited. If you have> received this communication in error, please notify> us immediately by replying to the message and> deleting it from your computer. Thank you.>

>****************************************************************************************

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers