IndiaDivine.org

INTRODUCING MYSELF TO THE GROUP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Madhvas, I am pleased to become a member of this egroup. By way of introduction to group members I have the following to say about me. I am Sridharan T.K. Rao, who wants to do a lot by way of community service to Madhwas. I am a devotee fo Sri Guru Raghavendra and Sri Madhwacharya. I am an Executive Trustee Member at Sri Guru Raghavendraswamy Brindavan at Nagpur. By way of professional experience I am an International Bank Senior Executive with over 35 years of professional experience and now I am a Foreign Exchange Consultant based in Kuwait. I shuttle between India and Kuwait. Realising the need for a reliable matrimonial service I have started an exclusive website www.madhwasmarmatch.com to facilitate marriages within our community. I

request every member of this egroup visit the website and also introduce this website to your Madhwa friends and relatives. The proceeds of the fees received from this activity will be donated to Sri Guru Raghavenraswamy Brindanvans any where in India and also will be spent for madhwa community development activities. Once again I am pleased to be a member of this egroup and we will have more occasions to communicte further on our community development activities. May Sri Guru Raghvendra Bless all of you. Sridharan T.K. Rao M.Sc. D.F.M Forex Consutant Kuwait

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.