IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: [Dhyana_Sandhya] employment/upliftment/enlightenment of the True Madhwa!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please see how fellow Madhvas can be of help.

Regards

Note: forwarded message attached.

Moderator's note:

The question raised by the post seems to be a rhetorical question or meant to

generate discussions about supposed ills in mAdhva society. Please start any

discussions on the vms-philosophy list. Thanks for maintaining the objectives

and scope of activities in each list.

Thanks

Sri Hari Krishnaya Namah, Dear Moderator & Members It has come to my knowledge that there are many Madhwa Women with no source of income whatsoever, they have nobody to take care of, nobody to provide for, no source of income etc. Infact on this very I remeber having read about a mother & daughter who had nobody to take care of ,after the demise of the earning member . I would like to propose to the Group to organize a database of such women folk, from all the possible sources , to be later categorized into different sections ,To make arrangememnts for these women to be either self -employed or to be provided with alternate source of income through decent means. A database of such Madhwa women can be provided to people who would like to employ them in their organization in what ever cadre, can be forwarded to those families who are on the

lookout for only Madhwa folk to be employed as a permenant House Keeper. This will not only bring together all those destitute women to earn a decent living ,but will also help in bringing about a change in the MAdhwa Soceity which is now on the brink of disappearing.....We now have inter caste, inter religion marraiges, The Madhwas of the current generation are nothing but DEGENERATING into other forms of Lifestyles, i'e .. consuming NonVeg, Intake of alchohol, Live in relationships, Unwed Pregnencies and other such situations which the Dharma prohibits. If this mail seems to be a little harsh, I seek your pardon, but the information provided is nothing but the truth. As a Strong Group we need to bring this generation of Madhwas into the " Right Dharmic Methods". Please let me know about my role in the above endeavor. Jai Bhima sena Lakshmi Mahajankatti

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW