IndiaDivine.org

An Appeal to Tulu Madhwas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tulu speaking brahmins should be proud establish the fact that the Moola granth of Sri Madhwacharya was written in tulu scripts!Balakrishna R.Rao

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Absolutely; this is something we all should be proud of. Probably the biggest issue lies in the fact that most of us, Tulu

speakers, have never seen Tulu script and hence could not comment on the pictured page shown.

I appreciate your coming out to mention this.

Regards,

Giridhar Bajpe,

On Behalf Of Balakrishna RaoMonday, November 13, 2006 2:17 PM Subject: An Appeal to Tulu Madhwas

Tulu speaking brahmins should be proud establish the fact that the Moola granth of Sri Madhwacharya was written in tulu scripts!Balakrishna R.Rao

That is good but we forgot Tulu script almost. As I understood Shree Bannaje looked into this original script available at Palimar Mut and recommonded so many corrections to prevailing Dwadasa Stotra etc. At the same time Tulu Bramins should feel sad that most of us forgot great Madhvacharya completely even though born in his Janma Bhoomi. (Quoted by Shree Adamaru Swamiji in his Bhagavatha Upanyasa). If we really struggle and correct this then it will be a matter of more proud!!!!!

This is just information. I feel whoever study, understand and practice Sarva Moola as per their Yogyata, they are great.

Narayana Rao from Qatar.

Are the statements within the document accurate? If yes, this makes me feel really blessed to be born in the Tulu brahmin fold, although I do not know how to write the script. The only place I have seen the script is on the web at http://www.boloji.com/places/0020.htm by doing a search for 'tulu script'.Does anybody in this thread know how to write the script? I was told when I was little that there existed a script for Tulu and that it was the knowledge that only the ashtamatha swamis were fluent in. I recently got an autograph from Shri Vidyabhushana while he was here at Austin and that seemed like it was in Tulu

also. I didn't really notice that at the moment, else I would have questioned him on the subject as well.Also, if someone knows where I can locate the mantras audio material rendered by Shri Vidyabhushana, that was recently put together and distributed at the VijayaDasaru event, please let me know. I'm also eager to get my hands on any pravachana material, especially those given by Vidyavachaspati Bannanje Govindacharya. If these can be put up on the files download section of this , that would be really nice.Thanks,KrishnaBalakrishna Rao <brao37 Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:16:59 PM An Appeal to Tulu Madhwas

Tulu speaking brahmins should be proud establish the fact that the Moola granth of Sri Madhwacharya was written in tulu scripts!Balakrishna R.Rao Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.