IndiaDivine.org

Questionnaire Project - Feedback

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskara All,

In past few hours we have received so many congratulatory mails, feedback, appreciations and also suggestions for this Questionnaire.

I just cant believe myself on the success of this project. This probably is the first such Project, which has cut across all the eMadhwa groups.

This project started a month back, went on to become a joint project between ITMS-Hyd and Jignaasa-Bangalore. Suparna Chincholi of IT Madva Sangha, Hyderabad is the conceiver of this Great Project, which was started a month back. He is also the Project Manager. Together the core team members have accumulated close to 15 Questionnaires related to all Madhwa Yathigalu, Madhwa Siddhantha, Rituals, Festivals, Kshethra Mahimes, Hari Dasarugalu, etc.

Right now, the questionnaire tool that we are using, is an online free tool and we dont have any control on this .. We do plan to make our own tool and would incorporate your feedbacks for sure.

Till then, please have your comments / feedback / suggestions / appreciations coming our way.

Incase if someone is interested to contribute to the same, please contact Suparna or myself. You can come up with your own topic or we have a set of them, which can be given to you.

Hare Srinivasa,

Rgds

Harish

Namaskara ,It gives me pleasure to announce a new initiative from ITMS, named as 'Questionnaire Project'. In this project , we would send out simple objective type questionnaires on various topics to the group. Each one would have a set of 20-25 questions and 4 probable answers, from which you need to pick the right one. This could also be used for our children as a test ,which would be interesting for them and also help enriching their knowledge We thought this will be a easy way to spread,understand and remember facts about our philosophyWe are sharing one such Questionnaire today on the auspicious day of ' Sri Narahari Theerthara Aradhane ' prepared by Sri Harish Rao. The Questionnaire is on Sri Narahari Theertharu and would take 5 minutes of your time to complete it. Please view the results to know, how many were correct answers ..Access the Questionnaire from the link below http://www.my3q. com/home2/ 135/schincho/ 75179.phtmlIf you wish to contribute by preparing a similar Questionnaire on any Madhva related topic, please reply to this emailIf you have any comments/suggestion s, please feel free to let us know ..Madhvesharpanamastu .. Suparna

.. http://mail. -- ---Thanks & Regards,S Jayateertha Joshi

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.