IndiaDivine.org

Animated CD-ROM on Shi Madhvacharya - Message from Sri Sheshagiri KM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskara,

From last few weeks ... we are (my self and PPVP Vidyapeeta book section) receiving lots of quires for CD-ROM on Shri Madhvacharya. So I am posting this e-mail...if any of you are interested for the same.

CD-ROMs are available at Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram (Poornaprajna vidyapeetha campus). Now the price of the CD is Rs 250. (earlier it was Rs 500)

About the CD-ROM:Poornaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram (PPSM) produced this animated CD-ROM on Shri Madhvacharya, in association with Shri Puttige Math in 2002, under the guidance of Shri Pejavara Shripadaru, Shri Bannanje Govindacharya, Shri D. Prahladachar, Shri Haridasa Bhat and Shri NAPS Rao. The CD was developed by myself with 7 members team.

The life and teachings of Sri Madhvacharya is presented in a multimedia format in this CD-ROM, with a fully animated biography based on the authentic descriptions of Sri Madhva Vijaya.

Highlights of the CD:

10 mints pravachana on Madhva Siddhanta by HH Shri Vidyamanyatirtha Swamiji of Phalimaru-Bhandarak ere math. Detailed content about the life of the great saint Srimadaanadatitha Bhagavatpaada presented in animation and multimedia. More then 50,000 hand drawn graphics are used to develop this CD-ROM. Most of the basic drawings were created on those places, where actually the incident had happened according to Shri Madvavijaya. Each display has relevant shlokas of Shri Madhvavijaya with English translation. For the would-be pilgrim included are current photographs of places associated with Shri Madhvacharya's life, along with tourism data. The complete "Sri Madhva Vijaya" (the traditional biography of Madhvacharya) presented with both original Sanskrit and English translation totalling over 300 pages. 'The Philosophy of Madhvacharya' ( by Dr.BNK sharma )- complete presentation of Madhva's teachings in over 500 pages of print. Studio-quality audio renditions of Vedic hymns, and stotras composed by Shri Madhvacharya himself & about him. The development team had 90% of Maadhvas.

System Requirements: Windows 98 (SE) / 2000 / ME / XP and MS Active X support

Please note: You can play this CD-ROM only in Windows based computer. Do not try it in your VCD/ DVD player.

We have noticed lots of pirated CDs of the same. So we request you to not to support such activities. Please buy the original CD from the producer. PPSM is using this income for

Jnana Karya.

You can contact 26694026 ( PPSM no ) for CDs.

RegardsSheshagiri K M

ಧನà³à²¯à²µà²¾à²¦à²—ಳೠಶೇಷಗಿರಿ ಕೆ. ಎಂ.

Note: Incase Madhwa Bandhus in USA need these CDs, can confirm back to me with the quantities on or before March 14th (subject to availibility), they can me made available at Chicago or Houston by March 27th. Requestors have to bear the cost of the CDs and the actual shipping charges - Harish Rao

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.