IndiaDivine.org

RE: [SVBM:] Fwd: [vms-directors] Digital Preservation of Madhva Literature of Original Palm Leaves in Madhva Mathas in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ajay, Yes, I can do the paperwork with the companies to take care of the matching gifts program. I am working with Cadence on a contribution from one of our members. This will be a great oppty for folks working with big companies to explore this like Cisco, Google, Ebay, Synopsys etc. This contribution will make it easier for companies to match as it is made to a school in US and working towards Madhwa/Vaishnava related manuscripts. Please feel free to circulate in your texas VMS group, I have also copied the main VMS and svbm groups here. Regards, Sathya"Durg, Ajaya" <ajaya.durg wrote: Sathya, I didn’t see this in time. I’ll send my

contribution to you. Since this is to University, was Matching Gift from contributor’s companies explored as option? For example Intel matches gifts to Schools/Univs. Ajaya svbm [svbm ] On Behalf Of M.S. SathyaWednesday, March 21, 2007 12:41 AMsvbm Subject: [sVBM:] Fwd: [vms-directors] Re: Digital Preservation of Madhva Literature of Original Palm Leaves in Madhva Mathas in India || Shri HariH om || Dear Haribhaktas, I am forwarding the email I sent to the VMS list regarding the contributions made to the digitization of the Madhva Literature in Palm leaves. VMS likes to thank all the members who made contributions to this effort in preserving the manuscripts to our future generation on Silicon wafers. Please read the status of the project furnished by Dr. P.R. Mukund. Best Regards, Sathya Note: forwarded message attached. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.