IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: [ShriKrishnaBrindavan] Ref: Starting New Veda Chanting Class - 03/24/2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear Devotees,

The following below rules need to be compulsorily followed without any exceptions for all the students who are planning to attend the Veda Class.

1. Every day one should do Sandhya Vandanam (Gayatri and Naraya Astakashara). Since we all go to work and it is very difficult to do Madhyanikam, One can do Madhyanikam in the morning or in the evening. If anybody needs help with regards to Sandhyavandam, please contact me or Shree Yogeendra Bhat and we will arrange a class for Rig and Yajur Veda separetely.

2. One should do Ekadashi Upavasa and Dwadhashi Parane as per our Shastra's.

3. Strictly no drinking of any kind of alcohal.

4. Strictly no smoking.

5. One should follow Strict Vegetarian Diet. One should not consume food which contains Eggs, Meat, Fish etc.

6. One should wear proper dress while attending the class for example: Panchi and Salya are mandatory.

Please note that if one doesn't follow these basic rules and if he chants Veda Mantra's and Sukta's, then those mantra's will cause more harm than any good. And also please bring Veda book for the class. If you don't have one, you can buy Mantrapushpam Veda Parayana Book at South Indian Specialities.

Please note that the class will start sharply at 5 P.M and it will last for an hour or so. Please arrive at the temple at least 15 minutes in advance.

In Service of Shree Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu.

Namaskara!

Srinivas Bellary.on behalf of Shree Yogeendra Bhat.

srinivas_bellary wrote:

Dear Devotees,

By the Grace of Shree Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu, Shree Yogeendra Bhat is going to start a New Veda Class from this coming weekend and the class is scheduled from 5 P.M to 6 P.M. this Saturday ( March 24th ) and from the next week onwards the class will be conducted regularly every Sunday evening at sharp 5 p.m. Please note that since Shree Yogeendra Bhat needs to do the evening Lord Shree Krishna Puja, he needs to start the class at sharp 5 P.M.

In this class, he will be teaching chanting of Rig Veda, Yajur Veda and Upanishad Mantra's which are regularly chanted in our temple and in all our spiritual events. This class is specially used to learn chanting of the Veda Mantras and not it's inner meaning of mantras.

Please use this great opportunity as it is very difficult to get a learned scholar to get as a Guru and even if you find one, it is very difficult to get his time to learn our shastra's.

Please RSVP to Shree Yogeendra Bhat about your attendance so that he can make enough copies of any material he is planning to teach.

I would also like to thank Shree Yogeendra Bhat from the bottom of my heart for agreeing to conduct this class for the benefit of all devotees interested.

Namaskara!

In Service of Shree Hari, Vayu and Gurugalu.

Regards,

Srinivas Bellary

nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|

taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|

" I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship.

Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. "

Never miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|

taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|

" I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship.

Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. "

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.