Vyasaraja Svamigal - Anjaneya Temples.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

It is known that Vyasaraja Svamigal consecreted 732 Hanuman Temples

all over South India.

It will be of great help if any of you could provide the location and

addresses along with state of affairs of those temples.

Regards,

Arvind.

Guest guest

Respected Members, Pranamagalu, Sri Vyasaja Samigalu has consecreted 732 Hanuman Idols, all over India, However, an individual may not be able to give the places. However, many of us knows some places. Hence, I request these group members, to give the details of the places, if they know and through which we can construct a site.arvindiyer_82 <arvindiyer_82 wrote: Dear All,It is known that Vyasaraja Svamigal consecreted 732 Hanuman

Temples all over South India.It will be of great help if any of you could provide the location and addresses along with state of affairs of those temples.Regards,Arvind.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Here are some temples I know of

1. Shree Veeramangala Anjaneya Swami Sthalam Nallattoor TN (http://shreeramajayam.org/sthalapurana.html)2. Yantroddara Hanuman temple at Hampi 3. SRI NETTIKANTI ANJANEYA TEMPLE, KASAPURAM, ANDHRA PRADESH (http://pavanakumara.tripod.com/)4. Sri Hanuman Temple at Avira-Kanda Pura near HesarGhatta KA5. yelle kallu anjaneya Temple in Shrirangam TN6. Sreekatu Hanumantharaya Swami Temple at Dharapuram in Karur, Tamilnadu.

7. Sri Anjaneya Temple at Navalgund Dharwad District KA

My father used to visit all Hanuman Temples with Bell in the tail ( Indication that its installed by Sri Vyasa ThirthaRu) I will get a list from him.

Krishnarpanam.

Phanindra Vittal Rao Mankale

thippa srini <thippasriniarvindiyer_82 <arvindiyer_82; ; sandha dhyana <dhyana_sandhya >Cc: Harish Rao <harishdraoSaturday, May 19, 2007 12:11:04 AMRe: Vyasaraja Svamigal - Anjaneya Temples.

Respected Members,

Pranamagalu,

Sri Vyasaja Samigalu has consecreted 732 Hanuman Idols, all over India, However, an individual may not be able to give the places. However, many of us knows some places. Hence, I request these group members, to give the details of the places, if they know and through which we can construct a site.arvindiyer_82 <arvindiyer_82@ > wrote:

Dear All,It is known that Vyasaraja Svamigal consecreted 732 Hanuman Temples all over South India.It will be of great help if any of you could provide the location and addresses along with state of affairs of those temples.Regards,Arvind.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.