IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Watch SVBM_Rathotsava_at_Livermore_2007.wmv

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Haribhaktas, I am forwarding the 2 links to the google links to videos captured during Shri Rayara aradhane held at Livermore temple in SF Bay area, california. Many thanks to Shri Sanjay Havanur for capturing these memorable moments. Regards, Sathya *********************************************************************************************************** Dear Shri SatyaIt was a wonderful event at the Livermore temple this Sunday. Our thanks to you and all the volunteers who made this such a success. Special thanks also to Shri Sheshagiri and his team for the pancha bhakshya paramanna treat! I have made a video of the final recital of Shri Raghavendra

stotra and uploaded it on Google. Here is the linkhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5363637810759973856 Sanjay ***********************************************************************************************************Note: forwarded message attached.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Your friend, havanur, has sent you the following video and included this message:

Dear Shri Satya

I have posted the second video of snippets from Rathotsava last Sunday. Sorry for the delay but this needed some editing as I had shot while moving myself. Regds

Sanjay

SVBM_Rathotsava_at_Livermore_2007.wmv6 min 29 sec - Sep 10, 2007

Description: Want to see more cool videos? Go to video.google.com/ Think you have an even cooler video? Add it at video.google.com/videouploadform

If you're having trouble watching the video, try copying the following URL into your browser:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1843104864547215578&pr=goog-sl

Dear Sri Sathya,

It was wonderful to see the video recordings of Sri Rayara aradhane in San Francisco Bay area. Though the recordings covered only a few minutes of the function, we could make out the devotion and dedication of all in your group making the function spiritually exhilarating and memorable to all, pleasing our Hari, Vayu, Gurugalu. It is just unbelivable that such aradhanas, celebrations are taking place in this far away land. Our prayers for the blessings from our Hari, Vayu, Gurugalu to keep us in the midst of sajjanaru like yourself and all devotees in your group.

Namaskaragalu

Bindu

On Behalf Of M.S. SathyaMonday, September 10, 2007 6:10 PMsvbm ; Cc: mssnSubject: Fwd: Watch "SVBM_Rathotsava_at_Livermore_2007.wmv"

Dear Haribhaktas,

I am forwarding the 2 links to the google links to videos captured

during Shri Rayara aradhane held at Livermore temple in SF Bay area, california.

Many thanks to Shri Sanjay Havanur for capturing these memorable moments.

Regards,

Sathya

***********************************************************************************************************

Dear Shri SatyaIt was a wonderful event at the Livermore temple this Sunday. Our thanks to you and all the volunteers who made this such a success. Special thanks also to Shri Sheshagiri and his team for the pancha bhakshya paramanna treat! I have made a video of the final recital of Shri Raghavendra stotra and uploaded it on Google. Here is the linkhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5363637810759973856 Sanjay

***********************************************************************************************************Note: forwarded message attached.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.