IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Copy of the appeal from Sri Kukke Srigalu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Shri HariH Om || Dear Haribhaktas, You have seen the appeal sent forward by Shri Raghu Rao for helping Shri Subramanya mata. Please see the forwarded message from Shri Kukke Subramaya pontiff Shri 1008 Shri VidyAprasanna theertha Swamiji, who is currently observing ChaturmAsya at Shri Poornaprajna VidyApeetha, B'lore sent to Shri Arun Joshi, who is in direct contact with Shri Swamiji. Let us help this worthy cause and the project taken by Shri Swamiji in restoring the 800 old Matha. Shri Jagadguru Shriman Madhvacharyaru has installed Shri Lakshminarasimhadevaru, Shri Rukmini SathyabhAma sametha Shri Pandurangavittala devaru, Shri Vedavyasa samputa and Shri Vyasamushti here and are the arAdhya murthys in this premises and has been blessings the devotees. It is one of the most important piligrimage centre especially for us Madhvas. If you have visited Shri Subramanya kshetra during the rainy season, you will realize the intensity of the downpour in the area. I had the fortune of visiting the kshetra 2 years ago and saw the impact of the rain myself. The present garbagudi has taken this impact of rain over the years, has deteriorated and

there is an immediate neccessity for renovation and hence this appeal is made. I strongly feel that being Madhvas it is our adya karthavya to help in this noble cause and help the Math to restore the koushalya, vAsthushilpa, the ancient art and culture of this garbagudi. It is absolutely neccessary to retain/restore these ancient Madhva centres in addition building new ones to keep our Madhva heritage. Please see the attached pdf file in kannada sent out by Shri Arun Joshi. I have tried translating this information in english as much as needed. Let us do our alilu seva and get the blessings of Shri Hari, Vayu, Gurugalu. Please send you contribution directly to him with a note "contributions to Shri Kukke Subramanya Matha". Contact Details: (also furnished in the forwarded email) Arun Joshi 1678 Ardenwood Drive San Jose, CA 95129 Tel: 408-996-1279 (Home) 408-464-2182 (cell) 408-507-5458 (cell) In the seva of Shri Hari, Vayu, Gurugalu. SathyaNote: forwarded message attached.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Dear Sri Sathya,

Namaskaragalu.

Please find enclosed a copy of the appeal given to me by Sri Srigalu. As per Srigalu's instructions, we have masked the India contact details and have furnished my contact details at the bottom.

Sri Hari Bhaktas can contribute their seva (FYI: The appeal includes details of specific seva contributions for those interested) through cheque to me. I will make arrangements to have a receipt book organized from Sri Kukke Subramanya matha.

Please let me know if you require any more details.

My contact details:

Arun Joshi

1678 Ardenwood Drive

San Jose, CA 95129

Tel: 408-996-1279 (Home)

408-464-2182 (cell)

408-507-5458 (cell)

Thanks and regards/Arun