IndiaDivine.org

Madhwa's Teachings-His.Holiness.Shri. Satyatma Teertha Swamiji's photograph.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Ramachandra Gutti Avare, Nimage Koti Koti Pranamagalu. What a beautiful picture !!!!! WOW !!!!! I just cannot belive it and what a beautiful explaination of the same. Sir you have really done a very great work by sharing this with all others. I am indebted to you. As mentioned by you Sri Satyatmateertha Sripadangalavaru is next to god for all our Madhwas. There is no doubt about it. In my lifetime atleast I have not seen such a beautiful picture of Swamiji doing pooja. I had soubhagya of attending Swamiji doing Sri Digvijaya Rama pooja 2 times. Once in Hyderabad and once in Kurnool (recently as Swamiji is performin Chaturmasya there). The photo is more than seeing the pooja live. I just cannot explain the joy and happiness after seeing the photo. Its now being set as my desktop background. Thanks a milloin again. Kale BalkrishnaRamachandra Gutti <rtgutti40 wrote: His.Holiness Satyatma Teertha Swamiji's photograph.Dear Member,One of the members of "Madhwa's Teachings" has honoured us with aphotograph of H.H.Shri.Satyatma Teertha Swamiji, which shows theSwamiji performing pooja of the deities at the Uttaradi Math. It isone of the finest photographs of the Swamiji that I have ever seen. Itis the perfect picture of a high priest, the topmost functionary andthe closest human representative of the

Divine.A perfect picture is one which, like a powerful magnet, attracts one'sattention without one being even aware of it. It is a picture thatsubtly hides more beauty than it actually reveals and beckons viewerto look beyond the surface: to look within it. It compels the viewerto look through it, as it were, and once the viewer "enters" into thepicture, it gradually reveals a far wider canvass of the picture ofgreat beauty within. The picture provides the viewer a window, which"opens" for the viewer to perceive the hidden sublime beauty..The photograph of His.Holiness. falls into such a category of thesublime and yet, it is different; it reveals more and hides stillmore. The photograph does show the Swamiji's eyes but we are unable tolook into them to glimpse the captivating mysticism: nor does it showhis charismatic smile that adds to his already dignified looks, whichnormally constitute magnetism but, it

shows the Swamiji performing thedaily pooja. He seems to be radiating serenity, other things in thephotograph providing a perfect background for transfiguration. Theviewer is taken on a journey into a realm of tranquility; nearer toGod. It provides a window to Divinity because of the Swamiji being theclosest representative of God.Please refer to the following link for the photograph.http://www.4shared.com/dir/1616661/51e85fe4/sharing.htmlWith best regards,Ramchandra.Tammannacharya.Gutti.

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

Mr Gutti,

In your mail u wrote:

It provides a window to Divinity because of the Swamiji being theclosest representative of God.

What pramaNa you have to conclude that Sri Swamiji is CLOSEST representative of God??

What do you mean by CLOSEST??

Is he closer than Mahalakshmi??

Is he closer than Vayu ??

Is he closer than any of the Tattvabhimani Devatas??

Is he closer than Rishis ,Gandharvas??

If not all these to which Kaksha he belongs to??

Did Swamiji reveal his Svarupa to you? If no , are u a aparoxa Jnani to know all these secrets.

Is this revealed in Tikacharya's or Raghavendra's or any other works?? Is there any haridasa sahithya support from Purandara dasa, or Vijayadasa etc?? .

Help me understand; I am also curious to know all these researches you have made on Swamiji.

In the subject you are writing " Madhva's Teaching Sri Sathyatma tirtha Photograph " so what one has to conclude?? Madhva's teaching is there in Sri Swamiji's Photo?? so that means any idiot looks at the photo will get all Madhva siddantha in a flash?? What are you trying to say here??

If you don't have any pramanas, I may have to conclude that you are praising Swamiji to get benefits from Uttaradhi matha.Tell me frankly what benefits you want?? Are u expecting some donations or funds from Uttaradhi matha bhaktas in this list??

Thanks

Madhusudan Bheemasenarao

On 9/20/07, MBRao <mbheemasenarao

> wrote:

What is happening in this list?? . People who donot know ABCD of Acharya's siddantha are writing and glorifying a peethadhipathi of a matha as next to GOD. Tomorrow they will write aikya with Lord.

Vayu ,Brahma ,Sarastwathi etc and all our Taratamya siddantha all gone to dogs. I have lots of respect for Swamiji , by glorifying him next to God, these folks are downgrading all Taratamya and insulting Sri Swamiji

and bringing Shame to Madhva Siddantha.There are so many criticisms on ISKCON folks as they claim Prabhupada as incarnation of Lord; I think they are far better than these folks who are writing junk here.

There has to be limit for every thing;Even Junk has also some limits , I believe.

Vasu and Moderators , Please wake up. and put these kind of Junk e-mails to dustbins . Please save us from reading these Junks;

ThanksMadhusudan Bheemasenarao

On 9/19/07, Kale Balkrishna <kalebala > wrote:

Sri Ramachandra Gutti Avare,

Nimage Koti Koti Pranamagalu. What a beautiful picture !!!!! WOW !!!!!

I just cannot belive it and what a beautiful explaination of the same. Sir you have really done a very great work by sharing this with all others. I am indebted to you.

As mentioned by you Sri Satyatmateertha Sripadangalavaru is next to god for all our Madhwas. There is no doubt about it. In my lifetime atleast I have not seen such a beautiful picture of Swamiji doing pooja. I had soubhagya of attending Swamiji doing Sri Digvijaya Rama pooja 2 times. Once in Hyderabad and once in Kurnool (recently as Swamiji is performin Chaturmasya there). The photo is more than seeing the pooja live. I just cannot explain the joy and happiness after seeing the photo. Its now being set as my desktop background.

Thanks a milloin again.

Kale Balkrishna Ramachandra Gutti <rtgutti40 wrote:

His.Holiness Satyatma Teertha Swamiji's photograph.Dear Member,One of the members of " Madhwa's Teachings " has honoured us with aphotograph of H.H.Shri.Satyatma Teertha Swamiji, which shows the Swamiji performing pooja of the deities at the Uttaradi Math. It isone of the finest photographs of the Swamiji that I have ever seen. Itis the perfect picture of a high priest, the topmost functionary and

the closest human representative of the Divine.A perfect picture is one which, like a powerful magnet, attracts one'sattention without one being even aware of it. It is a picture thatsubtly hides more beauty than it actually reveals and beckons viewer to look beyond the surface: to look within it. It compels the viewerto look through it, as it were, and once the viewer " enters " into thepicture, it gradually reveals a far wider canvass of the picture of great beauty within. The picture provides the viewer a window, which " opens " for the viewer to perceive the hidden sublime beauty..The photograph of His.Holiness. falls into such a category of the sublime and yet, it is different; it reveals more and hides stillmore. The photograph does show the Swamiji's eyes but we are unable tolook into them to glimpse the captivating mysticism: nor does it show

his charismatic smile that adds to his already dignified looks, whichnormally constitute magnetism but, it shows the Swamiji performing thedaily pooja. He seems to be radiating serenity, other things in thephotograph providing a perfect background for transfiguration. The viewer is taken on a journey into a realm of tranquility; nearer toGod. It provides a window to Divinity because of the Swamiji being theclosest representative of God.Please refer to the following link for the photograph. http://www.4shared.com/dir/1616661/51e85fe4/sharing.htmlWith best regards, Ramchandra.Tammannacharya.Gutti.

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

• 3 years later...