IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Fwd: RE: Divine Blessings of Lord Sri Raghavendra Swamy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees, Resending the same as I had sent to the owner id.please read this important divine brochure. RegardsEVR Chakravarthy <evrchakravarthy wrote: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:06:33 -0800 (PST)EVR Chakravarthy <evrchakravarthyRe: Fwd: RE: Divine Blessings of Lord Sri Raghavendra Swamy-owner Dear Devotees, Enclosed is a brochure that is self explanatory.I have been given this divine task to pass on this information of a very important puja of Sri Raghavendra Swamy as directed by him directly through one of his devotees.We are all fortunate that we have an opportunity to participate in this divine puja on Feb 7,2008. only the first 500

devotees from around the world can be accomodated on first serve basis.So please pass this information to as many devotees as possible and to your near dear ones in India and around the world urging them not to miss this chance of a lifetime as directed by Swamiji himself.(a Miracle again!!) Best Regards ChakravarthyRajaraman Nagarajan <Rajaraman-n wrote: "Rajaraman Nagarajan" <Rajaraman-n"'EVR Chakravarthy'" <evrchakravarthyRE: Divine Blessings of Lord Sri Raghavendra SwamySun, 6 Jan 2008 18:10:55 -0500 Please

email VISHWAMADHWASANGHA that is the best place to post this info. EVR Chakravarthy [evrchakravarthy] Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:11 PMwebmaster; owner-infoSubject: Divine Blessings of Lord Sri Raghavendra Swamy Dear Sir, I am an ardent devotee of Sri Panchamukhi Hanuman and Sri Raghavendra Swamy.I am blessed to carry this divine information about a rare first time puja called Raghavendra Tantra Puja to be done on Feb 7,2008 at Sri Veera Anjaneya Temple at Perumanallur,Coimbatore District, In Tamilnadu ,INDIA under the auspicious services of the temple priest Sir Ramesh Achaar.Sri Ramesh Achaar is divinely blessed and has

received orders to do this puja on Feb 7,2008 called as Mahodaya Parvakaala Day. Please see the enclosed brochure blessed by Lord Hanuman and Sri Ragjavendra Swamy himself. Kindly forward this message to all the members of this forum and only first 500 devotees will be fortunate to particpate in this puja on first come basis. Kindly support this divine puja initiated by Swamiji.I am in USA right now on work and sending this mail as I saw your website first and taken it as path shown by Swamiji himself to reach out to his beloved devotees all around the world about this rare puja being done for the first time in the world under the auspices of Sri.Ramesh Achaar at Perumanallur. Please feel free to contact me for any clarifications. Best Regards Chakravarthy Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.