IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: FW: [MYP] !!! Karma / Bhoga Bhumi ??? !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Krishnaraj,

Namaskara

Can you forward this to VMS list

Thx

J---------- Forwarded message ----------Janardhan Krishnarao <vidyajanJan 11, 2008 10:48 AM

FW: [MYP] !!! Karma / Bhoga Bhumi ??? !!!vidyajan

MadhwaYuvaParishat From:

thippasriniDate: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0800Re: [MYP] !!! Karma / Bhoga Bhumi ??? !!!

Pranamagalu,

Sri.Kale Balakrishna, with all his sincerity, started giving reply to help the members and this has ended with embarrassing situation. Sorry to hear this. If you are actually wanted to know the answer for few questions stop it with that after you receive the answer.

Om Sri Krishnayanamaha.

Thippa.Krishna.Srinivasarao.

Kale Balkrishna <

kale1972Madhwa Yuva Parishat <MadhwaYuvaParishat >; ITMS Hyderabad <

it_madhva_sangha >;

uttaradimath-list Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:40:39 AM[MYP] !!! Karma / Bhoga Bhumi ??? !!!

Namaskara All,I have gone through very embarrassing situation when some section of people asked me some questions. I was unable to answer some of them. Now I want the respected members to please look into this and give me proper guidance. We have so many threads currently on this very sensitive issue.

Question ) One person asked me from where do you procure SHALIGRAMA ?

Answer) I said River Gandaki !!!Question) According to you which is the Karma Bhumi ? Answer ) Bharata Khanda

Question ) Where is river Gandaki ?Answer) Nepal !!!!

This is where the discussion starts. The opponent says when Nepal is not in Bharata Khanda how can you procure Shaligrama from there (foreign tag). Is it not a foreign country ? If so then why do you travel to a foreign country and get the same for pooja. You people say that a brahmin should not go to foreign country then why do you people go to Nepal ? Where are Himalayas ??? Then why so many saints and Rishis do penence in Himalayas if is it not in so called Karma Bhumi. My answer again was. Nepal was part of Bharata khanda earlier so its not nishidha to travel there (I just answered it, I was not sure again). And moreover we are not crossing any ocean so samundralonghana does not come into picture. Now again he says Pakistan/Bangladesh were part of Bharata some times back, now will you go there and do your Sadhana ? Now there are many issues for which its very difficult to answer. The opponent again says if crossing ocean is problem then will you visit neighboring Afghanistan/ China and do your prachara/sadhana ? Now I request all respected members to guide me to tackle all these types of issues. I request the moderator not to reject this message.

!!! Haraye Namaha !!!

-- Kale Balkrishna(Managing Director) Sri Jaitirth Infotech Pvt Ltd

3-6-640/1, 1st Floor, St No 8Beside St Anthony High School

Hyderabad - AP - India [Pin :500029]Mobile : +91-9849042501

url : www.srijaitirth. com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.

Start now!