IndiaDivine.org

Samprokshana of Raghavendra Mutt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow members, I am Raghavendran Nagarajan and I have been a member of this for many years now. I would like to bring to everyone's attention, that a new Raghavendra Swami Mutt built in Thiruvayaru in Tanjore District (Tamil Nadu), the Samprokshana is being held in the presence of Mantralaya Swamiji Sri Sri Sushameendra Theertha Swamiji on March 11, 2008. http://picasaweb.google.com/GuruPrasadh.Ragavan/SamprokshanaInvitation/photo?authkey=iEKC3x-lZL0#5167577270539531266 The mutt authorities are looking for funds as the total cost of the program is about 4 lakhs. I would like to appeal to the members to donate whatever amount they can for this event. My uncle is on the executive committee, and I can ensure that everyone gets the receipt for the donations they make. I would also like to mention that I am willing to accept donations by paypal for those living in US and promise to pass them on to the mutt and get the receipts. For those who would like to send the donations themselves, I am mentioning the address and contact

numbers below. They are also in the google pics link I have mentioned above. ======================================================= Treasurer, Astha Bandana Maha Samprokshanam Committee, 13/7, Brahmin Mettu St, Thiruvayaru - 613 204 Tanjore District, Tamil Nadu. Contact: R.G.Raghavan 94866 86007 ======================================================= I appeal to all to donate generously for the above cause. For questions, I can also be reached at 785 979 5497. Thank you Sincerely yours, Raghavendran.N. Raghavendran

Nagarajan

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.