IndiaDivine.org

Issueswith Sri Vyasaraja Mutt and things to be done by Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samithi (SVSS).....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaste all,

You are getting this mail, as I personally feel we all are devotees and/or desciples of

Sri Vyasarajaru and care for all that he did to our Madhwa matha under odd conditions during his time and upheld our siddhantha.

We now need your help in reestablishing Sri Vyasaraja Mutt interms of getting back the glory it once had which has been deteriorated in past few decades.

I sincerely request you all to check out our home page at

www./SriVyasarajaMutt

and if this requires your membeship, pls do send a mail to:

SriVyasarajaMutt-subsribe

As all of us now know that the Samithi is now the alternative to the Mutt and has been doing lot of ~jnAna karyas & daiva karyas, that ideally should have been done by the Mutt Authorities. The samithi has published several books about the yathigaLu belonging to the Sri Mutt, which was not even thought by the henious minded administrators of the mutt, who are just busy in finding ways of how to evade the current legal / criminal cases filed against them.

Sri NAPS Rao, who is a retired General Manager with Indian Railways is now fighting a lone battle to set few things right with the mutt and needs the help of all of us in various capacities.

I would like to check if you could provide us your time and efforts in full and whatever little financial assistance you could offer to take care of few things right away.

Please respond either directly to Sri NAPS Rao or myself with your willingness.

Depending on the interest and responses, we would like to have a get together of like minded people who value the contributions of Sri Vyasarajaru to all of us and who have a bent of mind to give their best in rebuilding the image of the mutt.

|| Sri Vyasarajo Vijayathe ||

Regards

Harish

----- Forwarded Message ----naps rao <naps_raoMonday, February 18, 2008 10:09:37 PMRe: Issue about Sri Vyasaraja Seva Samithi and ITMS involvement....

Dear friends,

I think I can understand the feelings of disappointment in many devotees when they are hardly informed of developments after they have tried to contribute to the cause. Unfortunately, the SVSS is very shorthanded and almost all members of the managing committee are not computer literate and are not exactly very contributive to the actual working. The Vaidika class are also virtually passengers for such items of work.

We will have to put in place a method of disseminating information. The idea of circulating a periodical was still born I wonder if Harish can atleast circulate a regular email every week in consultation with me. I have too many things going on simultaneously to be able to do it. Can we get a couple of more younger persons who can take chargwe of some of these things for the future. NAPSRao

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.