IndiaDivine.org

Aradhana Seva of Savanur Sri Sri 1008 Sri Satyabodha Swamiji - Msg from Sri Ravi Mulgund.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Sri Hari Vayu Gurubyo Namaha ||-

Haribaktharige Namaskara,Hope all of you remember about Aradhana of Savanur " Sri Sri 1008 Sri Satyabodha Swamiji ".

By the grace of Sri Hari-Vayu-Guru & Sri 1008 Satyama Teertha Swamiji of Uttaradhimath the 224th Aradhana Mahotsava of " Sri Sri 1008 Sri Satyabodha Swamiji " will be Celebrated from Phalgun Sudda Prunime, Krishna Prathipade & Dwithiya, 21-3-2008 to 23-3-2008 (Friday,Saturday,Sunday). On behalf of Pooja Pariyayastha Family i am very happy to invite you all to visit Savanur on this auspicious days to participate in the celebration and to seek Gurukarune with devine blessings.

Meanwhile i requests you all devotees to contribute Yathashkthi Seva to help Aradhana activity. Please let us do thebest what we can by your valuable contribution "Kereyaniranu Kerege chelli ".

Please pass this message to all you friends,relative and other group members to seek Gurukarune. Also please find enclosed "Amantrana Patra" for more details. I am collecting seva's from Bangalore, Also i will provide online transfer facility if any devotees are intrested. Please reply ASAP.

Thank you.

Hare Namaha.

Ravi Mulgund

94485-40452

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.