IndiaDivine.org

Group URLs Modified ....RE: Please don't miss this.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please note the change in the URLs for Pragnya - MYC group...

To be part of Core Team of Pragnya - MYC, join us at myc-pragnya

Or send a blank mail to myc-pragnya-

NOTE : Core members are the ones who are interested in driving/leading Pragnya - MYC

If you are interested to participate, please mail back confirming the same before 17th March 2008. This is for us to work out on accomodation and other things..

The below links are not functional.. Inconvenience regretted !

pragnya_myc_core

(To , send a blank mail to pragnya_myc_core- )

Pragnya_MYC

(To , send a blank mail to Pragnya_MYC- )

Regards

Pragnya MYC

Original Message.....

Namaskara,

Please don’t skip or ignore this mail deeming it as of the hundreds of mails you might be receiving each day.

March 29th 2008 @ Mantralaya. The day which is about to Herald an important event in the history of Madhwas.

Something is being planned, discussed and great efforts being put by untiring minds in spite of hectic office work, personal problems and other tensions, to make a History.

The news has already reached out to many Madhwas across India .

The birth of Pragnya – ’The Madhva Youth Conference’.

Madhvas from all walks of life, from every nook and corner of India have shown interest in participating in this.

Some FAQs

1. What is Pragnya - MYC?

An effort by core members of various Madhva: Sanghas, E-Groups, Communities across India to unitedly come forward to conduct a regular conference.

2. Why Pragnya - MYC?

• Provide a common platform for Madhvas across India to interact, share ideas and build leadership. • Understand better under the able guidance of our community leaders, scholars and successful professionals the issues being faced by our community at large and strategies to mitigate these issues. • Collate ideas on “Vision 2020 – Madhvas as Community Leaders”

• Understand and discuss on how we can ignite the Madhva temperament and sense of our great sampradaya in ourselves and as leaders in the Madhva Youth...and many more

3. When is Pragnya - MYC?

1st Pragnya-MYC Core Team Meet is being planned on 29th and 30th of March 2008 at Mantralaya. Except for travel expense other things like food and stay will be arranged for every participant.

4. What is in Pragnya - MYC?

In coming years, we are planning to see that at least One Maadhva from each Village/Town/City/State of India actively participates in “Pragnya – MYC” annually/bi-annually with the intention of 1. Sharing ideas,

2. Building strong network of Madhvas,

3. Motivating and Inspiring others,

4. Getting Motivated n Inspired and

5. Finally gaining Dharma and Siddhanta Deeksha and hence by lead oneself n Madhva Community towards success and thereby attain Sri Hari Vaayu Gurugala Anugraha.

5. Who can participate in Pragnya - MYC?

Every Maadhva is most welcome to participate in Pragnya-MYC.

6. Can I drive/lead Pragnya - MYC?

YES. If you can associate yourself with any of the below points then you are most welcome to come and drive/lead the Pragnya-MYC.

• I’m a staunch follower of Madhva Siddhanta.

• I’ve loads of Ideas to share with every madhva.

• I can Motivate and Inspire other madhvas to succeed in life.

• I’ve good network of influential people which I can utilize to help madhva community.

To be part of Core Team of Pragnya - MYC, join us at myc-pragnya

Or send a blank mail to myc-pragnya-

7. Is there any online community/group for Pragnya-MYC?

YES.

In Orkut Communities we have http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=45271369

Regards

Pragnya MYC

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.