But received the following email from the sponsors:

------------

Dear Raghuprasad,

Thank you for your pledge through the Give with Liberty program to

Vishva Madhva Sangha.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to verify the eligibility of

Vishva Madhva Sangha. We have sent several letters to the address

provided, performed internet searches and called (when a number was

available), but have received no response.

In order to process your charitable gift, we need tax documentation,

address verification and an official mission statement. We are

reaching out to you to see if you could ask the organization to

contact us directly at either givewithliberty or

1-866-858-2002.

Should we not be able to verify the organization as eligible for the

program by close of business on April 11, 2008, we will ask you to

redirect your pledge to an eligible organization.

Thank you in advanced for helping us receive necessary documentation

from your designated organization. Please call us if you have any

questions, 1-866-858-2002.

Thank you in advance.

Give with Liberty Team

-------------

Was there an error? Can you please provide the information they are

requesting above?

Thanks,

Raghuprasad.

Guest guest

Tax exemption id - 522126009. & not 5221260093

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM, raghuprasada <raghuprasad.thantri wrote:

I had put in a pledge for VMS through my company. I had given them thefollowing details;20217 Las Ondas WayCupertino, CA 95014 tax exemption id - 5221260093But received the following email from the sponsors:

------------Dear Raghuprasad,Thank you for your pledge through the Give with Liberty program toVishva Madhva Sangha.Unfortunately, we have not been able to verify the eligibility ofVishva Madhva Sangha. We have sent several letters to the address

provided, performed internet searches and called (when a number wasavailable), but have received no response. In order to process your charitable gift, we need tax documentation,address verification and an official mission statement. We are

reaching out to you to see if you could ask the organization tocontact us directly at either givewithliberty or1-866-858-2002.

Should we not be able to verify the organization as eligible for theprogram by close of business on April 11, 2008, we will ask you toredirect your pledge to an eligible organization. Thank you in advanced for helping us receive necessary documentation

from your designated organization. Please call us if you have anyquestions, 1-866-858-2002. Thank you in advance.Give with Liberty Team-------------Was there an error? Can you please provide the information they are

requesting above? Thanks,Raghuprasad. -- parameshvara bhaktirnAma niravadhika ananta anavadya kalyANaguNatva

GYAnapUrvakaHsvAtmAtmIya samasta vastubhyo aneka guNAdhiko antarAya sahasrenApya pratibaddo nirantara premapravAhaH (jiGYAsAdhikaraNam.h, a verse from Sriman Nyaya Sudha)(Meaning from Srimad Bhagawad Gita (The song Olympian) by Sri G V Nadgauda.

[Devotion to Lord] (bhakthi) is the invariable & continuous flow of ardent affection to God, undettered by varied frustrations in life, [excelling the attachment to self, our kindred & other lovable assets] (vairagya),

reinforced by [sound knowledge] (jnAna) & solid conviction of His glory & greatness, as the sole independent Power, the abode of all auspicious attributes, free from foibles. As such, it differs from blind belief &

selfish live. It should be founded on an unshakable intellectual & emotional conviction in the Majesty of the Lord- as the embodiment of all spiritual excellences.