IndiaDivine.org

pamcha [ooghani BHaratha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Hari bhakthas. Please go through the attachment. with regards.A.. P. Rao

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

HarE shrIni vAsa. There is a shloka giving the details about 5 pure things in BAratha .uchchiShtaM, shivanirmAlyam, vamanamchaiva, mrutha karpatamKAkavisHTa samudhbhootam paMcha poothAni BAratha.uchchShTam " Milk from the cow after the calf has drunk its shareshiva nirmAlyam : nirmAlya theertha pr Ganga watervamanam : vomit of the honey bees ie., Honeymrutha karpatam : hide of dead animal like Krshnaajina, vyaGhrAjina etc., and silkKAkaviShta samudhbootham : aswaththa vriksha, its leaves, branches.This tree is not planted by anybody It grows when its fruits are eaten by crows and the seeds are discordedby it. normally these are the items to be condemned and to be shunned. But the above are exemptions and are considered sacred as per our shrutis "shruthih smruthir harEr Agnya" and cannot be disputed .A. P. RaoKale Balkrishna <kale1972Monday, 5 May, 2008 7:43:13 AM Fwd: [iTMS-Hyderabad] Question: why animal products are used in our rituals?Namaskara, Very nice question asked by Sri Ramesh. Find the forwarded message. I request the learned to answer the same. !!! Haraye Namaha !!!-- Kale BalkrishnaMobile : +91-9849042501visit my blog : http://kalebala. wordpress. com/ ---------- Forwarded message ----------ramesh <ramesh.ajgaonkar@ gmail.com>Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM[iTMS-Hyderabad] Question: why animal products are used in our rituals?it_madhva_sanghahare srinivasanamaskarams to allexcuse me if this question has been posted in this list b4.I have this doubt for a long time on using animal products in our daily ritual and sampradaya. for example, we use deer skin (krshnanjana) to cover highly madiitems like saligrama silam and vigraham, we use honey to do abhishekamalso we use silk and say its madi even without washing. myrelative said this is acceptable since it all belong to hari and someitems like these are acceptable as per the sutras as all these livingthings are doing their seva by offering their skins (deer & tiger),food they prepare (in case of honey) and life (in case of silk worms)my question is why some animals are acceptalbe and some are not?why god abets such things and considers them superioer? should we notavoid such things and become pure-veggies (like we dont use leatheranywhere, deer skin is also a type of leather only)? do we havepramanas to tell us that these things should be used? I have seen a famous swamiji (in photo, i am sorry i do not remembr the name) who is sitting in on lion/tiger skin. Ifeel jains who even fear to eat root vegetables like carror, aloo,sweet pototo, are better in such off at time, since they at least donthurt animals or drive them away (like in honey) i am sorry if i have asked a wrong question or hurt anybody. pls advise and let me know.hare srinivasaramesh-- Ramesh Ajgaonkar Check out the all-new face of India.