IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: KUMBUKONAM VAASI SHREE VIJAYENDRARU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------suhas rao <susiraoWed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:14 AM

[MYP] KUMBUKONAM VAASI SHREE VIJAYENDRARUMadhwaYuvaParishat

II SHREE HARI II

Namaskaara

I was blessed to be a part of the madhyaaradhaney celebrations of Shree Vijayendrau at Kumbukonam.

I was really stunned by the way the enthusiastic seers well supported by the ground staff went about celebrating the aradhana of one of the greatest seer of our Madhva community.

There is no doubt that Lord MoolaRama Binna Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Devaru himself gave strength to these seers for their efforts involved in celebrating the aradhana of Shee Vijayendraru in a great manner.

Attached below are few snapshots taken during the aradhana celebrations.

bhaktaanaaM maanasaaMbhOja bhaanavE kaamadhEnavE |

namataaM kalpataruvE jayeeMdra guravE namaH ||

As the photos are compressed(to fit in the mail) regret the quality, request interested individual to write back to me for more clear prints of the aradhana celebrations.

P.S : This mail is being sent to all disciples of Aacharya Madhva in order to spread the imporatnce of our sacred Madhwa Matha. People who would not like to be disturbed by recieving this kind of emails , can please send an reply to this message with the word " remove " in ur email message subject line.

Sri KrishnArpanamastu

I am not the doer, Lord HARI is the doer,

Whatever He makes me do is His worship by His Grace

-- *shriishaH sharaNam.h*mama svAmI harirnityaMsarvasya patireva cha

*xemaM vidhAsyati sa no bhagavAn.h tryadhIshaH | trAtAsmadIyavimR^ishenakiyAnihArthaH*sarvAdhAraH, sarvakAraH, sarvaprerakaH, sarvasattApradaH,sarvashabdavAchyaH, sarvAchintyaH, sarvakarmakartA, sarvakarmapUjyaH, sarvakarmasAxI,

sarvadevAdivandyaHviShNuH sarvottamaH, anantaguNapUrNaH, doShadUraH, svatantraH, sarvasvAmI,sarvasR^iShTyAdikartA, sarvAntaryamI, sarvavyAptaH, mama anantopakArakaH,sa eva gurudevatAntargataH san.h pApAdi nAshayati, bhaktiGYAnAdi anugR^iNAti

taddAsohaM, nAhaM svatantraH na mama kArakANi, sarvANi taddattAnyeva, sarvaMtasmin.h samarpyatepUrNaH preShThaH paraH svAmI vyAptaH kartA upakArakaH | raxatyeva tadIyaMmAM karmArchyo gurudevagaHsarvarige preraka sarvakartabhokta

sarvatradali vyApta sarvashabda vAchasarvaguNa paripUrNa sarvadoShadUrasarvaGYAnagamya sarvashakta mUrtisarvesha cheluva gopAlaviThalareyasarvAntariyAmi sarvabauma namo