IndiaDivine.org

Appeal - 2 poor Madwa Girl's Wedding & Help for 47 Poor Brahmins house constructions-reg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Murthi,

I am forwarding your request to multiple Madhva groups, as well as to other folks who have been bcc'd in this (apologise to all those bcc'd in advance if you did not wish to receive this email). Please provide additional details to the group members or to me so that everyone will be more knowledgale about your Bhavabodhakaru Trust and its objectives. With more information, I am assuming your request may elicit more responses.

PS: For all members, if you do not wish to receive such requests, kindly let me know and i'll take note of the same.

Thanks and Best Regards

Rao.

----- Forwarded Message ----Sarasa Narasimhamurti <bnmurtiM.S. Sathya <mssnCc: Rajasimhan <arsimhan55; Murali <nivographics; Parthasarathy Venkatram <email2pvThursday, August 14, 2008 5:16:44 PM2 poor Madwa Girl's Wedding & Help for 47 Poor Brahmins

house constructions-reg

Dear friends

It is an establishrd and known fact that through our trust we have been trying to help poor Madwas & other Brahim poor people for their children's education, for their medicalk requirements etc. Now there are three cases for help as given below.

1 ) a poor fatherless Madwa girl's wedding on 1-9-2008 at Seva choultry Tirukoilur

2 ) a poor cook's daughter's wedding at Cuddalore who has given education to his daughter upto C.A. with all his difficulties. He could manage to convince one Homeopathy Doctor to accept for this girl as bridegroom.

3 ) 47 Poor Brhmins (all of them either cooks/ poojakas ) for building their home at Andhili a place near Tirukoilur

Such of those philonthrophists who are interested in any of the above for extending their helping hand may ask for details.

On hearing from you we will send you the details.

With Best Wishes

B.Narasimhamurti

Managing Trustee

Bhavabodhalkareu EDucational Trust