IndiaDivine.org

Shri Garbha Stuthi ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri HarayE NamaHNamaskara ...Garbha stuthi made by Shri Brahma dEvaru, Shrimadh Bhagavatha dashama Skanda. Original devanAgari scripts can be found at : http://www.box.net/shared/k793niyqqzThanks to Bindumadhav R Kerur for providing a soft copy of this great stuthi.Best RegardsBala Krishna******************************************************Bindumadhav R Kerur ...Namaste Harish,

Here is the Softcopy of Garbha Stuti in PDF form..(I believe,

originally this was requested.. I alredy sent to the requester a

softcopy)

You may place it in MYP files section and send the link.. people who need, will download..

Regards,

Bindumadhav R Kerur

--- On Wed, 9/17/08, Bala R Krishna <b_krishna wrote:

Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 9:37 PM

namaste Sri Balakrishna,

that was a beautiful and articulated explaination.

but it should have been shared with entire VMS.

Thanks,

HarishBala R Krishna <b_krishna >Harish Rao <harishdrao >Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:16:16 PMRe: Garbha SthuthiShree Madhva Varada Shri KrishnAya NamaHNamaskara ...Our Lord Shri Hari is thriguNAtheetha i.e does not have anyinfluence of thri guNas or prAkrutha guNas namely satva, rajas andtamO guNas. Our Lord Shri Krishna (came from the shukla kEsha of ShrivAsudeva rUpi paramAthma), did enter Shri dEvaki's garbha and thisdoes not mean that our Lord Shri Krishna has garbha vAsa dhukka likethe jeevas

from kaksha 5 till 32. As the stuthi itself states, thestothra made by Shri Brahma devaru when Shri Krishna devaru was indEvaki Garbha is very famously known as "Garbha Stuthi". This stuthi isthe summary or sAra of the whole tatvavAda siddantha and Shri BrahmaDevaru praises Lord Shri Krishna extolling the lord as the creator ofthis whole jagadh vruksha, pAlana kartha, laya kartha and havingsrustyAdhi asTa kartha qualities. The tatva within this garbha stuthiwill be best known through learned scholars and I request them toprovide a detailed explanation of this great stuthi.Although our Lord is present every where in this universe (including thetime when Shri Krishna in dEvaki garbha), our Lord is beyond thethriguNas i.e does not have any effect of the thriguNas on him. The parashulka thrayaru although they have a linga sharIra, it is like daghdhapaTAya mAna i.e a very thin completely burned cloth

and they do not havethe garbha vAsa dhukka.Best RegardsBala Krishna, Harish Rao <harishdrao@. ..> wrote:>> namaste all, > > My understanding is that Sri mukhya prANa & Sri Hari do not have garbha vAsa. > (ofcourse there could be few more)> > but the phrase below - > "When Lord Shri Krishna devaru was in Shri dEvaki garbha..."> seems to be otherwise..> > can any learned people interpret this accurately? interms of timing and scenario?> is this just the figure of speech or ... did Sri Krishna really enter the garbha for few seconds?> > Regards> Harish> > > > > > > Bala R Krishna b_krishna@.. .> > Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:07:33

AM> Re: Garbha Sthuthi> > > Shree HarayE NamaH> Namaskara ..> > Here is teh garbha stuthi from Shrimadh bhAgavatha mahA purANa>

When Lord Shri Krishna devaru was in Shri dEvaki garbha, Shri brahmAdi

devathas do this prarthana and is called Shri Garbha Stuthi...> > || sathya vratam sathya param tri sathyam sathyasya yOnim nihitham cha sathye> > sathyasya sathyam vutha sathya nEtram sathyAtmakam tvAm sharaNam prapannAH ||> > > Best Regards> Bala Krishna> > , "sumanthsrao" <sumanthsrao@ ...> wrote:> >> > Haraye Namah,> > > > Please share me the soft copy of Garbha Sthuthi or let me know the > > links to find more about Garbha Sthuthi.> > > > Namaskara,> > Sumanth>

>>